Warrior cats~

Hehehehe im a freaking Warrior cats fan and i couldn't help myself from imagining tdp in this universe. I already made art for it even!!!

 I already made art for it even!!!

I mean ;-; cope with my furry self, short story about it, I just love this books so much idk if you don't know what im writing about

Callum and his mother used to live in Windclan but Saria fell in Love with Thunderclan's leader, Saria was the deputy of Windclan. They moved to Thunderclan were Callum realized he wanted to become a Medicine cat (and because he got a little crush on Claudia the current Medicine cat) his old mentor used to be Soren but Callum didn't like to fight and wasn't good at it too so he moved to become a Medicine cat.

Rayla was from the tribe of rushing water, one of the best prey-hunters. She was abandoned by outsiders of the mountains and was taken to the tribe UwU .

They all meet when Rayla was sent on mission to ask for help. The day she arrived Viren killed Harrow, Callum and Ez saw it and Viren tried to kill them too. Rayla saw what lord Virgin tried to do and stopped him, but Viren  accused her of killing king Harrow. Callum and Ez got to her defense but Viren said that they are traitors and they helped kill king Harrow so they could take the throne.

Idk if i should make this into a book maybe y'all tell me