good ol' anime

quick one shot bc i know my friend @DerpyDragonNarwhales  needs some rayllum

 it was lunch time at Katolis high , Callum was by a tree, resting by its shade and sketching. Lost in a drawing trance that he didn't notice who was jumping branch to branch in the tree he was under.

"Hey, wacha doing?" Rayla popped out of the tree, she was hanging upside down with her legs holding on into the branch and her silver hair was flowing down too.

"AH!" Callum screamed.

"oops, sorry if I scared ya"  she got down from the tree and was standing in front of Callum.

"it's fine" He looked down at his sketchbook, closing it before Rayla could see.

"what were you drawing though?" she got close to him, Rayla was wearing a Sailor moon shirt, leggings, and black and white Nike's with the school's track team jacket wrapped around her waist.

"uh...nothing important," Callum said trying to avoid her gaze, he was wearing his normal red hoodie, with jeans, Convers, and a blue jean jacket.

"Sure Picasso" Rayla snatched his sketchbook and went through the pages to then stop and slowly turn the latest pages with a smirk on her face.

"So you are coming to the weeb side like me aren't you, sad prince?" Rayla chuckled looking down at the drawing of her in her Sailor moon cosplay from last time they went to an anime con.

"well, I guess so after all you looked great in that cosplay" Callum smirked.

"shut up dork, c' mon the bell rang we got to go" Rayla grabbed her backpack 

"Oki" Callum fallowed Rayla. 

They walked to their class telling jokes and saying anime references trying to make fun of each other.

Hey guys...yeah this was going to be way longer but i couldn't really bring myself to write anything these days bc i been having complete anxiety attacks, its a long story that i wish i had someone to vent to, but im really lonely and most of the people i know are either far away or just never around...so i could use a friend rn..so yeah bye