Kringgg~

The class is done and it's time for break. Jennie slap my shoulder for no reason. "You're good!" she said and tease my voice while reciting. "It's that all teacher? or do you want me to give some examples?" my unnies imitating my voice.

"Aish" I said annoyingly and walked away from them. "Yah Lalisa!" they shouted and followed me. "Let's go!" Jisoo unnie said and grab my arms.

We're here at the cafeteria, and I'm not in the mood to eat nor chat with them. "I'm going first unnie, I forgot that I have something to do" I walk away and sat down on the bench.

I sighed deeply and just relax. "Lisa" aish, I need to relax!! "What?!" I said irritatingly. "I want to say so-" I cut him off. "I don't want to hear your stupid sorry! I forgave you already. So, can you go away now?" I close my eyes and start to relax.

"Lisa, I'm going back to Thailand" I can hear the sadness in his voice. So I turn around and look at him. He's very sad. "I'm sorry that I fall inlove with you noona. I'm sorry for the problem that I caused. Now, I'm going back to Thailand. From now on, you will not going to see my handsome face anymore. Bye noona" I just chuckled at his last words. Before he could walk away.

I hug him tightly. "Sorry! I just don't know what to do" I said and my tears starts to flow. "Don't say sorry noona. Be good always. Bye" he pull away from the hug and bid goodbye to me.

"Always take care, hm? Bye Limario" he teased and I rolled my eyes. "Don't you dare!!" I shouted and he just laughed. I wave my hands to him and bid goodbye.

"Take care, ne? Say Hi to your parents from me!" I shouted again because he's getting far away. He signed me 'ok'. He completely walk away and I sat down again.

Hayst. Good Bye Bam. I'm so sorry. My tears keeps falling and I hate it. I wipe it away quickly before anyone can see it. "Are you ok?" someone asked. I look who is it and I just shooked my head.

"I'm here" she said and hug me. I felt comfortable by her embrace. "Now tell me, what's the problem?" she asked and I look at her.

"Kookie and I are having a misunderstanding. Bambam confessed to me that he likes me. Jungkook thought that we're kissing literally on the lips. But he just kiss the tip of my nose. I was about to pull away when he just appeared. I don't know how to approach him, I'm scared Tzuyu" she smiled at me, an encouraging smile.

"You know, this is what I learn from you. No matter how much bad things that the person do to you, you should forgive and forget. You don't know that Jungkook is like that. You just need to try. I'm sure that Jungkook can't resist you! Your charisma is Jungkook's weakness" I laughed of what she just said.

"Now serious. Love is hard, Lisa. There is no easy relationship. Remember that. I know you're smart Lisa, you're just being coward right now. You can do this Lisa! Fighting~" she said and hug me again.

"Thank you" I stated as I hug her back. "Nothing will loose to you if you try. I know that you will pass this challenge that God gave to you. Just don't loose hope. I'm here" now, I felt relieved by her words.