Chapter 13 Redux: Food Fight!

Depuis le début

Nora: (in the background, shouting positively) I got it!

Weiss: I for one think that...(stands up as she's suddenly hit by a pie landing on her face)

Nora is shown to be the one who threw the pie, she sits down and points at Ren who has his head in his palm. Pyrrha's hand is over her mouth and Jaune simply sits staring wide-eyed while covering his ear with his palm.

Y/N: (quickly takes the pie off Weiss' face and grabs a few napkins to wipe some of the remains off) Weiss, are you okay?!

Weiss: ....(eyes suddenly flare up with rage aimed at Nora)...YOU DARE PELT ME WITH CARBS!

Outside the cafeteria, Sun and Neptune are walking together as Sun relates the events that took place at the docks.

Neptune: Man, that's harsh.

Sun: I know, we were fighting side by side. She was super fast and I threw a banana at the guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome.

Neptune: Nice!

Sun: Right? And the best part is, she's a Faunus too. But that's a secret, okay?

Neptune: Got it.

Sun: (leans in closer) And not a, "I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret", I'm talking secret secret.

Neptune: Whoa, chill out, man, okay? I got it. (almost whispering) I got it!

Sun: You better. (continues onward with his teammate as the cafeteria windows are suddenly splattered with food) I just don't want to screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest! No offense to you guys.

Neptune: None taken.

Sun: They're just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them. So be cool, okay? You're gonna be cool, right?

Neptune: Dude. (smiles as he teeth gleams) Do you know who you're talking to?

Sun: Good point.

The pair proceed to enter the cafeteria, where students are heard screaming, with some of them running away in terror.

Random Beacon Student: (passing Sun and Neptune while running) Food Fight!

More students continue to stampede out of the door, which leaves Neptune looking concerned of the source of the confrontation.

Nora: (in the background) Ahahahaha!

Team JNPR are then shown to be standing atop a tower of tables stacked in a ramshackle manner.

Nora: (in sing-song) I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ruby: (stomping her foot on a table and pointing at Team JNPR) Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! (crushes a carton of milk in her hand) It will be delicious!

Team RWBY: (raising their fist simultaneously) Yeah!

Nora: Off with their heads!

She proceeds to jump down from the top of her team's makeshift tower as Team JNPR now all stand ready to start the fight.

Ruby: Yang! Turkeys!

Following the order, Yang picks up two turkeys from the ground and uses them like gloves to punch through the barrage of watermelons thrown off a table by Nora.