I swallowed nervously, as I watched all of
these heroes react to me.

Some of them smiled, a good amount of them shot me a dirty look, some looked at me with pity, others with judgement.

I wasn't expecting my identity to be basically torn apart in a matter of seconds.

I thought this meeting would be private.

"Finally, our star pupil is here. Margo, please come in and take a seat next to me. I'm just briefing everyone on your situation." Sir Nighteye announced, gesturing for me to sit next to his seat at the front of the room.

I looked up now, seeing a giant projector with my UA school picture on it, along with some basic information about myself.

I became slightly uneasy when I noticed my blood type and dental records were also on there...

As much as I didn't want to be honest with myself, those things were probably there to identify my dead body, in the case it were too mangled to be recognizable.

I began stiffly walking over to Sir Nighteye, feeling Eijirou's eyes burning into me as I made my way past him.

I grit my teeth in annoyance, as I heard some of the heroes start whispering, my own name being mentioned in their gossiped conversations

"I wasn't aware this was going to be a public affair." I called out in annoyance, glaring at Sir Nighteye.

He simply shrugged, disregarding my feelings.

"This case involves many different people. Overhaul is a very difficult man to catch. We need all the help we can get. Anyways, there's no need to worry. These heroes are bound to a confidentiality agreement. They won't speak a word about what goes on in this room." Sir Nighteye reassured carelessly, before continuing on with the meeting.

I plopped down in my seat, as I listened to Sir Nighteye vaguely run through my history—or, as much as everyone knew already.

My eyes slowly trailed over to Eijirou, catching him looking at me already.

His eyes were soft, looking at me with concern, as his crimson gaze traveled over every inch of my face, and down my weaponed clad body.

I know he still disapproved of what I was doing, causing me to reluctantly avert my gaze away from him.

"Alright, now to the plan." Sir Nighteye announced, getting back my attention.

I leaned back in my seat lazily, waiting for him to continue.

"So, Margo. I have a few things here for you. The first is this camera. I need you to place it on the wall, across from the door. That's where Overhaul will come in, when he comes to meet the league of villains. By doing so, we can have a bird's eye view of everything that is happening in that room." Sir Nighteye explained, handing me the small device.