Chapter Eighteen | THANKS GIVING SPECIAL

Josh's POV
Thanksgiving special
*edited*

"Josh."

Ignore.

"Josh."

Once again, ignore.

"Joshy."

My lips started to turn upwards.

"Joshy boo."

I couldn't help it, I spun my head around and snapped. "What?" It was meant to be a 'the hell do you want?' Kinda snap, but I was smiling too much.

"What do you wanna do, you know, for thanksgiving?"

I pretended to think about it, then let myself lazily fall back against the couch. "Nothing."

Callum rolled his eyes. "Well, like, your mom and sister have been cooking all day and there's nothing really for us to do since last time I had responsibility we all almost died and I'm bored." He groaned. "Let's just go to the park or something.

I sent him a glare, "Yes, because two half grown guys at the park doesn't scream 'child predators'." I rolled my eyes.

Callum sighed. "I dunno. I just want to do something special. You know? We don't have to... but it'd be nice?"

I glared hard at him again, seeing his puppy eyes. My heart really could hardly take it. "Fine fine. What do you want to do?" I asked pushing myself back onto my hands and looking at his crazy hair.

It was noon and, of course, Callum had just woken up.

He hummed for a second. "Let's... uh... I don't know." He groaned planting his face in the coach cushions.

"Wehtsdoheticereamndwtxhmoviesortoheyhersemthi."

I blinked a few times. "Okay. Sure. Just one question."

He raised him head telling me to ask.

"What the heck did you just say." I asked.

He sighed, his cheeks turning a light pink.

Is he blushing?

"I said: Let's go get ice cream and watch movies together..." he paused, "Or something." He cringed at his own words.

I laughed, fighting off a blush myself. Stop being so damn overly sensitive. I scolded myself.

"Yeah. Sure. What do you want to watch?"

His face perked up slightly, "Disney movie marathon?"

Then a grin came to mine, "Disney + all the way baby." I pushed up from the couch and he followed.

Both of us incredibly excited.

~~~

"Callum. You can't pick an apple from the bottom of the stack. They'll all fall."

Callum sent me a glare, "No duh josh. I'm not dumb." He said. "I'm just experimenting." He said as he 'Jenga style' picked the apple from the bottom of the apple stack.

"Callum it's gonna-" and sure enough, guess what happened. Tumbling down the isle went about 75 apples.

"Shit." He cursed then he turned to me, a mischievous grin coming onto his face. "Let's run."

I immediately shook my head, "Hell no Callum. We'll get in trouble." I scowled.

He nodded his head, "That's why we run."