Chapter Nine | Warning

Josh's POV
WARNING
*edited*

I was in a good mood today for some reason.

School ended early for a long weekend and I just got to lay down and relax.

I know I haven't really talked about school, but it's just way too uneventful to talk about, I mean, besides Callum's attention we just kind of sit... at a chair... with some paper and wood.

That sounds boring to me.

I had to drive myself to school today, since Callum told me he was going to be late, and then I drove myself home since I didn't want to leave my car in the high school parking lot.

And for once in my life, I came home to an empty house. No Callum, no mom or dad and no Sylvia. It was weird, and I didn't particularly know if I liked it.

But I can tell you one thing, I was suddenly a damn good singer.

I screamed out lyrics from the top of my lungs, enjoying and feeling the music as I even danced a little bit, I felt stupid but cool at the same time, you know?

"Wow." A voice says behind me.

Spinning around I see Callum with a fond yet mocking smile on his face.

"Hey! A little warning before you just come barging in?" I grumble, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"I texted you and when you didn't respond I though you were just doing something else, not having your third world tour." He says, motioning to myself.

"Well... ring the doorbell next time." I say, shaking my head as my blush begins to go away.

"Ring the doorbell when I have a key?" He asked.

"You found your key."

"Yeah it wasn't anywhere cool, my dad put it in a drawer to piss me off."

I frowned, "What are you even doing here? I thought you were going down to the jail to see your sister." I say, crossing my arms as Callum repeats the action.

Callum shrugs, "Well I was but I decided not to." He says, waving me off before walking to my fridge.

"And why's that?" I ask.

"Because this is a much better thing to talk about then to ask you to come with me to see my sister." Callum says, shooting me a grin.

I make a face at him as he brings the juice box straw to his mouth.

"What? I was just being a normal teenager and-"

"-Jamming out to Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift, no don't worry, I understand." He smirks cockily.

"Also." He says, "I've done a lot of research and I think my mom didn't fuck a cow, instead a cow fucked my mom." He says, matter-of-factly.

"That's the same thing but switched." I say, shaking my head.

"Yeah, But this time, my mom didn't chose to do it."