Chapter Ten | Callum's POV

Callum's POV
Milestone
*edited*

I sigh, placing my hand under my chin.

"Why the fuck do you look so bored? This is amazing." Craner says, pulling his cup of water to his chest and sipping out of it, meanwhile his eyes stayed glued onto the TV.

"This is a fucking sex scene, Craner. Unlike you I don't really give a shit about it." I say, rolling my eyes before standing up and starting towards the kitchen.

I sigh again annoyed and running a hand through my knotted hair.

Cramer had been watching a show where the whole plot was just sex, at first I didn't mind it since it was nothing graphic, now it was just disturbing.

"Mate, quit sighing and come watch this part, it's the best." Craner says, that hint of mischief hidden in his voice.

I roll my eyes. "Watch fucking porn or something, leave me out of it." I grumble, searching for something to drink that wasn't water. Unfortunately, it was either that or curdled milk.

You know what I craved? I'll give you a hint, it starts with a 'J' and I'm in love with it...

Can you guess what it is?

juice box.

I crinkled up my nose as Craner starts to giggle.

"For fucks sake." I say to myself, shaking my head.

"Dude! I'm serious this parts the- fuck! You missed it." He hollers as if it was the worst thing in the world.

Were we even watching a movie or did Craner somehow change it to porn?

I pop my head from around the wall cautiously. Seeing that Craner still somehow had on clothes made me walk out from the kitchen all the way.

"Do you want to go to Josh's house?" I ask, suddenly really craving crackers and juice.

Craner rolls his eyes, "Why? All you guys do is bicker like an old married couple. Plus you guys hang out all the damn time." He says.

"He probably has cheese." I say, Craner likes cheese like I like crackers. An obsession with random food runs in the family.

Craners head pops up like a little kid being told he was going to Disney world.

"Okay, I'll drive." He says, lunging for my keys but missing them and completely diving into his stomach.

"Fucking moron." I say shaking my head reaching over the couch and grabbing up my keys before stalking towards the door.

Suddenly I was jerked back.

"Why the hell are you on me?" I ask, trying to shake him off as he reaches over my shoulder for my keys.

Like a little child he reaches out, missing with each shot as I hold my keys away from him.

"Dude, you're 23 and you're heavy as hell, get off." I say, trying to shake him off.