Chapter Eleven | Intimate

Josh's POV
Intimate
*edited*

Do you want to know what was scary to me? It wasn't spiders, or heights, or even the dark.

It was moths, I was fucking terrified of moths.

Callum had chased me around and I grunted as I struggle to close the door.

"He's just a friend!" Callum shouts as he struggles to get the door open his foot between the door and the wall keeping me from getting that creature away from me.

Callum was stronger than me, but moths scared me enough to the point it didn't even matter how strong he was, good luck getting to me.

"He's fucking disgusting, Callum!" I whine, struggling as much as he was.

Ever since I was 5 and my fear of moths first bloomed, Callum always teases me about it.

"He just wants to talk." Callum says, letting out a grunt as I Kick his foot out and slam the door, quickly locking it as I breathe heavily.

I was literally shaking, moths are so gross.

I go to lay down and text Callum to go home and leave me the fuck alone when my window was thrown open.

I screamed, literally full-on girl scream.

Callum laughs shaking his head and stalking towards me as I back away from him, not even daring to look back at where I was going as Callum clasps his hand together and held them towards me.

I go to say something when I trip and stagger back.

Callum unclasps his hands and grab my arm, holding me barely above the ground as I scream again.

"Josh." Callum says laughing, his other arm going behind me to pull me up.

I hold my eyes clamped shut, waiting for Callum to drop me and laugh.

Instead I open my eyes to see him holding me in a dip positing with no moth anywhere in or near my room.

He pulls me up, my cheeks flaming red as I avoid his eye contact.

"Asshole." I grumble, continuing to search my room.

Callum shrugs, a smirk on his face. "I never even said I had a moth in my hand, I just said 'come here' with clamped hands and you just assumed it was a moth." He says his smirk breaking out into a full fledged smile.

I sigh, plopping down on my bed. "You're an asshole." I grumble to him.

"What did you say?" Callum asks, crossing his arms, a smile still on his face.

"I said to suck my dick." I grumble, "Also that you're an asshole." I smile 'sweetly' back at him.

Callum glares at me and I glare back, to match his intimidation I stand up.

"Why are you such a bully?" Callum asks.

"You just chased me around with air for half an hour and I'm the bully?" I ask in actual confusion.