Chapter Thirteen | Love

Josh's POV
Love
*edited*

I sat up quickly and chased after Callum, of course it was a unfair fight since I had socks on tile and he was barefoot.

He dipped around the corner and went into the bathroom, slamming the door close.

"How the tables have turn, right Callum?"

I grunted, attempting to pick the lock I've lived with for so many years.

He was quiet for awhile before he let out a, almost, giggle.

"Wait, Josh. If you catch me, What are you even going to do? I'm not ticklish?"

I paused. He's right.

"I don't know. Punch you, stab you, anything really."

"You are so violent."

I could practically hear him shaking his head somehow.

I grabbed the hair pin I had been using to unlock it and, after failing each time, threw it to the ground.

"Alright Fine. I won't do anything. Just come out."

Think of something.

I had to do something, anything really, but I couldn't think of anything.

He's not ticklish, there's not a part of his body that he doesn't like to be touched only one thing was coming to my mind:

Pin him down. Because... why not?

I'd pin him down, make him apologize and everything would be better.

The only issue, what would he think if I pinned him down, would he think that I was weird?

I'll deal with that later.

"You really won't do anything?"

I didn't answer and he creaked open the door.

"Look, I'll put my hand behind my back so there's no way for me to do anything."

Not to be dirty minded or anything. But:

Why does this entire conversation sound wrong?

Callum let his shoulders slump, "Thank god, I thought you were going to actually try to attack me."

"Try? I'd take you down in a second."

Callum sent me a glance, "says the guy that looked like he was struggling to live with his baby cousin." He grinned down at me.

"Don't pretend you didn't get tired of her too!"

"Pshh, of course I didn't. Come on, let's go play video games or do something in your room This is boring."

I shook my head and followed him down the narrow corridor.

Now. While he's not looking.