"Shit..." I hissed. "This actually good as fuck. Ima take three more."

I handed her a $50 dollar bill as a tip and took the three drinks back to where Hoodie and I stood. I downed one of them, slamming it on the table.

"Man I thought you was leaving." He said sucking his teeth while smackin on peanuts at the table he sat at.

"Yeah I am but shawty over there was serving shots and I stopped and got one." I explained downing the other two cups.

"Man whatever." He shrugged, rolling his eyes and waving me off.

"Well I'm goin to get some more of whatever she had. That shit doin sum to me. Got me feeling good." I smiled, leaving him at the table and finding that same girl.

"Your back?" She smiled.

"Yeah. Ima need 4 more of these." I nodded.

She handed them to me and I tipped her another $50 again.

"Matter fact, lemme just get all of these muh fuckas." I chuckled, taking them all.

"O-okay." She smiled, excited about all the money I'd given her. "Thank you so much Mr. Smith."

"No prob." I said.

Holding bout 6 shots in both of my hands, I walked back to Hood, who'd now been talking to one of the dancers. I sat down beside them, just drinking my shots and enjoying myself becoming more and more tipsy by the minute.

Out of nowhere, shawty started twerking on him to the music in the back ground. I was just sittin there watching and thinking bout all the fuckin lap dances I used to get.

"You want one?" Another dancer asked me, noticing how I was eyeing Hood.

"Nah I'm good." I said. I mighta been a luh faded but I wasn't gone let some bitch twerk on me knowing damn well I had a girl and a daughter.

"You sure Daddy? I could do so much more for you." She smiled, sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around me.

"I said I'm straight shawty." I spat, pushing her off of me and having her land on the floor.

"Oh fuck no!" She yelled. "Y'all celebrity niggas fuckin weird as shit."

"Aye chill, chill, chill!" Hood said, pushing the ass cheeks out of his face.

"Man fuck this shit." I scoffed standing up.

Then shawty grabbed a bottle from off the table, swinging at me and missing.

"YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP!" I bellowed.

"Aight watch out mama." Hood sighed, moving from the girl who gave him a lap dance and tipping her. "C'mon bro...lets take it somewhere else." He spoke calmly, walking me over to the stage where more of the strippers were dancing.

"Aight but you seen how her brolic head ass tried to fucking swing at me right?" I scoffed. "Her weave stank and her eyelashes were uneven. Had the nerve to come at me like she was the baddest bitch. Fuck outta here."

"I know bro...I know...it's over now." He assured me.

"If she come back over here, I'm body slamming her like the nigga she is. On my mama I'll do it Keyshawn." I scoffed, pulling out his government name.

"Aight my nigga I hear you." He laughed. "Now throw some cash for all this ass." 

I looked up, looking at the girl stripping in front of me. She was working the hell outta the pole too. Just climbing it, spiraling down, bussing splits, twerking on it, and doin it all over again.