You were right Ch.12

Don't go chasing waterfalls.
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.
I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all,
But I think you're moving too fast.

~TLC(waterfalls)

Bianca pov :

Today I have to work and I just hope I see bry'quan and Tiara,so they can get cussed out at the same time. I quickly put on a black Houston sweatpants and sweatshirt, Nike slippers,and my hair is in a messy bun. I pulled up to L.O.D. with enough time to curl my hair before it was my time to go on stage.while I was on stage I saw Juan and Cameron,damn.I got dressed and saw tiara,but instead of cussing her out I decided to do that over the phone.Now I have to dodge both Cameron and Juan.I walked outside to find juan and Cameron talking.

Tiara pov:

Bry'quan told me"my twin's crazy ass said she's cussing us out for setting her up."I was surprised she didn't do it when she saw me. When I go on stage I understood why she wasn't worried about me,because Juan and Cameron just walked out.

The next day

Bianca pov:

Yesterday was weird for me. When Juan and Cameron saw me they stopped talking. Juan gave me a hug and said he came to check on me to make sure I'm alright then went to pick up Layla.Cameron said he's going t talk to be later then go in his car and left.Juan is dropping layla in 30 minutes ,so I'm taking a shower.I dressed in a white tee, jean vest, black bandana joggers,and my red Timberlands.Juan knocked on door and kissed me then Layla,then he left,because of business.

Layla- Look mommy! Daddy got me New shoes

Bianca-they're just like mommy's but pink!

A/n-( pink uggs with bows)

Layla- twinies!

Bianca-(laughing)

The doorbell rang and there stood tiara & bry.

Bianca-(bust out laughing)What the hell y'all bitch ass doing in front of my house.both of y'all are hella fake for ditching me.I should shoot both of y'all(slams the door)

Bry'quan-I told we shouldn't have came here,because she's crazy,who threatens their twin brother?!

Tiara-shut your baby ass up(opens the door)C'mon

Layla-T!

Tiara-Hey Lala,where's your mama

Layla-kitchen,She mad doe

Tiara-I'll be back...

An hour later

Tiara and bry left when Cameron just pulled up.Layla upstairs taking a nap.

Cameron-Hey(kisses bia cheek)

Bianca - uhh hey

Cameron & Bianca- I have to tell you something

Cameron- I'll go first, I shouldn't have pushed you to talk about your baby daddy.

Bianca- you were right on asking, but I honestly don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now

Cameron - oh, (phone rings)it's good you're being honest.... I got to meet up with quan.

After Cameron said that he left and I want to take a nap,so I could relax.

UPDATED !

Vote and Comment!

Read Back then!

Did Bianca do the right thing?

What were Juan & Cameron talking about ?

-TD