Trust and Believe Ch.31

Cause girls only say "hate you" to the guys that they love
I know, I know, I know the highs, the lows
-big Sean( beware)

Cameron pov:
I was smoking and thinking about Bianca , then got a call telling me Hillary is about to go in labor. I got to hospital and saw Hilary in the bed sweating. I looked around the room and there was another women.

??- I'm Elsie , hill's friend

Bianca pov:
Tiara sent me text inviting me to the gold diamond and I replied that I'm coming . I got in car with Layla since I'm talking her to the mall.

Bianca- what are we listening to?

Layla- C breezy

Bianca- awe you already know that's bae!

Layla- bloop I know

Bianca- what's bloop?

Layla- a word I made up

Bianca- okay(chuckle)

We do a little shopping and go to the food court to getting something to eat .

Bianca- what's up with you did you have fun at you're daddy house?

Layla- it's cool until daddy gets calls saying there's problems

Bianca- oh really?

Layla- daddy said on the phone he has a snake in his trap, but I don't understand why doesn't he rid of the icky snake

Bianca- I think he was speaking in code because of you little girl

Layla-(giggles) ohh

Skipping to nighttime

I dropped Layla at mama house and got dress for tonight. I was dressed in a black bandage skirt, black sleeveless tank crop top, black pumps, sliver hoops, and a black clutch. I took a couple pictures and waited for Tiara. Tiara told me it's a black dress code,so I got dressed in all black. I heard a honk and locked up my house and got in the car. When I looked at Tiara she looked like she was dressed to fight in all black. She wore a black hoodie, black hammer time pants,black and red timberlands, and her hair was in a neat bun. We got to club and enjoyed our self, but Tiara left claiming she needed to go to the bathroom. When we were walking out of the club Tiara started lacing up her shoes and put her hood on.

Tiara- Yo bubbles !(walking up to bubbles)

Bubbles- yes ? Who are?

Tiara- (pulls down her hood)

Bubbles- tir--gco

Tiara- (slaps and punches bubbles)

Bubbles-(spits out blood) so Quan finally told you about us (chuckles)

I quickly ran over there before Tiara would end up killing her and pulled her away. When bubbles said the next thing I saw evil in Tiara .

Bubbles- did he tell you he been with me for three weeks? Or how he was going to break up with you for me?

Tiara broke out my grasp and punched bubbles in her jaw. She walked away right after and made her way to car, but turned around.

Tiara- fuck you and him, keep his trifling ass you dumb hoe.

I followed Tiara to the car and she just drove me home. I couldn't believe she did that, because Tiara not even the one to fight. I just wonder why she fought bubbles and what bubbles was talking about.

Tiara - I'm spending the night

Bianca- okay( I unlocked the door)

Tiara- (sits on couched starts crying)

Bianca - what happened?

Tiara- your brother cheated on me with that thing and he got his ex pregnant , I hate him so much ,Bia

Bianca- aww Tiara, it's going to be okay

Tiara- I just don't understand why he would do that to me?

Bianca- he's just dumb, don't even think about him, I'll handle that.

Tiara- okay (sniffing)

2 days later

Tiara pov:

I just got home from the gym and saw a packet of papers in my mailbox. Inside it said bubbles is suing me for assault and emotional distress, but she can get the fuck out of here with that. If anything when I talk to a lawyer I should sue her for emotional distress and for being a home wrecking hoe. I hope Bubbles didn't think suing me was going to phase me . I'll fuck around wipe her eyebrows off with a wet wipe.

Updated!
Tiara?
Elise?
Short, but more drama to come💅
Cameron?
Bubbles in the media!
Vote and read my other stories!(comment too)
Had to put the chapter up because my last couple chapters have been hella short😩
- TD👴🏾