Space ch.6

Young East African Girl,you too busy fucking with your other man

~drake(poetic justice)

Bianca pov:

Today's the day layla meets her father and for some reason I'm nervous.I got layla dressed in black ripped skinny jeans,white shirt with"The face of a princess"written in red, the carmines 11s,I braided her in a fishtail,&Jordan earrings.I got dressed in denim Capri,a red shirt with"99 problems but my shoe game not one"in white letters,carmines 11s,low ponytail,& red roses earrings.I buckled layla & we headed to Bonnie's.

Me-What do you want to listen to?

layla-wiz Khalifa...because we dem girlz

Me-Okay(laughing)

30 MINUTES LATER

when we got to Bonnie's I got another text from Cameron.I guess quan to told him I'm mad, because he trying to have me meet up.he's been calling & texting me since this morning.we got here 10 mins early so I ordered layla's & I food. Five mins later Juan pulls up in an black escalade &walks over to table.he immediately starts smiling when he see layla.

layla-mama why is this guy smiling at me like that?(trying too whisper)

Me-(laughing)baby this is your father

Layla-(eyes get wide & grabs Juan face)wow we do have the same eyes,ears,&nose

Juan-that kinda how it is since I'm your dad(laughing)now what's your name?

layla- Layla Marie Duncan aka Lala

Juan- you gave her my last name?

Me-(nodding yes)

Juan- is it okay for her to spend the day with me

me-yeah I'll pick her up with tomorrow morning

layla-yay!I'm going with daddy

Juan & Me-(smiles at layla)

Me- I'll drop her clothes off later

juan-Okay

Me- bye baby girl(kisses layla forehead)

I went home & packed layla clothes. I found Cameron at my doorsteps on my way out the door. ugh.just what I needed.

Me-what do you want ?(irritate)

Cameron- You

Me-no you don't(trying to end the conversation)

Cameron-can we talk?

Me-(goes inside the house with Cameron) talk.

Cameron- why you mad we not even together?

Me- if you really think I'm jealous you can leave

Cameron-what is it then

Me- I don't give a fuck who you fuck,because you NOT mines. I had a Problem with you lying!...I already know you're type you're a player & you probably got five bitches fucking you a day

Cameron-Okay....I know I shouldn't have lied but I didn't think it was a big deal

Me-of course you didn't, I'm not shocked or bother by you being a drug dealer....then why would I care if you were fucking one of the hoes in your phone.....I really don't have time for this(walks out of the house with Cameron behind her & locks the door)

after I dismissed that conversation I got in my car,but before I could pull off Cameron asked me

Cameron-where's layla?

Me- with her father

then I sped off too Juan condo before going to work.Juan condo from my house was a fifteen min drive.I rang the door bell &Juan answered with no shirt on & khaki cargo shorts. I know he caught me staring because he was smirking before telling me to come in.I could feel his hazel eyes burning a hole in my ass as I walked to his living room.

Me-where's Lala?(hands him the pink duffle bag with Layla's clothes in it)

juan-she's fell asleep after watching frozen two times.

Me-I'm sure she did she loves that movie

juan-can we talk?

me-What's going on with people talking today(thinking)...sure

juan-I want you back

me-that's not a good idea

Juan-(sigh)please...I regret what I did to you.I regret hurting you,but I don't regret layla.I know what I did what cruel & selfish.I know you'll never forgive me,but can we at least be friends?

Me- I forgave you longtime ago....I learned at my mama's church that I need to forgive so I can be at peace. I guess we can be friends.(get up start leaving)

Juan- thank you can I get a hug before you leave?

Me-umm okay

Juan- (hugs Bianca & squeezes her butt)

Me- Juan!

Juan-my bad it's a habit with you

I left his condo &I remembered in high school he did that before every class so EVERYONE would know I'm his. I laughed thinking about it & pulled up L.O.D.

UPDATED!!

CAM + BIA?

OR

JUAN + BIA?

-TD