Make it work ch.23

Girl I know you're down for playing ,you're listening to what I'm saying....We party all night ,then you leave in the morning...
~ Chris brown (Lights out)

Two weeks later

Bianca pov:

Ever since I met Jamir he's became my best friend and no funny shit. When I told him I'm a stripper he told me Imma have to dance for him one day. We're about to go to Dave and busters , but right now layla's at Juan's house with a social worker supervision. After all things he pulled I don't have time for his games,so I thought that would solve it all. I got dressed in ripped skinny jeans, red bob Marley sweater, gold hoops, gold Rolex,Jordan Retro Barons 9s and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my purse and phone just when Jamir knocked on the door .

Jamir- hey little girl

Bianca- I'm almost your height

Jamir- you look like a kindergartner

Bianca - you're lame, and you're just 6'1

Jamir- ok and....

Bianca-(locks the door) and wait til I beat you in all the games

Jamir- see I knew you were as little kid, telling me you're going to beat me at games

Bianca- (flips him off and walks to his car)

Jamir- awe I didn't know you wanted big daddy

Bianca- ain't nothing big about you, so unlock the door and let's go

Jamir- whatever you say baby girl

At Dave and busters
(They're eating)
Bianca- so when are you going to do my tattoo

Jamir- when you come to the shop

Bianca- why do that when you could just do it at my house?

Jamir- spoiled ass, give me a kiss first

Bianca- nah I'm good

A couple minutes later me and Jamir started looking for a game to play . When we were looking for another game I saw Cameron,Kelly , and some pregnant hoe. I didn't say nothing to them and they didn't see me ,so I kept moving and enjoyed myself. Especially after what happened two weeks ago at Land of diamonds,when Bry'quan , Cameron, and his friends showed up.

Flashback: Two weeks ago @ L.O.D.

I guess Cameron didn't know I was working, because he was staring the whole time I was stage , while Bry'quan and them was throwing money at star and candy.after, I was done with my routine I went to count my money and was told I was needed in the private room. I was hoping it wasn't Cameron and it wasn't it was Juan .

Bianca- what do you want?!

Juan- you already know the answer to that

Bianca- and you already know my answer to that, but since you forgot No

Juan- why you acting like that , we have history and a daughter

Bianca- and you have a wife and two kids ,focus on that not fixing something that won't be fixed

Juan- I'll divorce her

Bianca- have you lost your mind? You can't leave your kids and wife for someone who doesn't want you.

Juan- okay we can keep it low key

I just walked out after he said that , because there's no convincing him that I don't want him. The child support I get from him just paid for that private room. I went back to the locker room and continued to count my money. I was interrupted again and was asked for another private room dance and this time it was Cameron. I walked in the room and went straight to the the bar ,because I know I need a drink for this.

Bianca- what?

Cameron- what do you mean what? I want a private dance

Bianca-(rolls eyes and dances)

Cameron- (throws money)

Bianca-(finished dancing and gets money)

Cameron-Bianca can we talk

Bianca- not now(walks out)

Flashback ends

Every since then he's been trying to talk to me, but I don't have time for that I'm doing good right now.A couple hours after playing almost all the games and winning,Jamir took me home.

Jamir- bae, you forgot about my kiss

Bianca- I'm you're bae now? Before, you were mad I won the games

Jamir- bae you know I was playing

Bianca- mhm, (kisses him on the cheek)

Jamir- that's what you give a kid

Bianca- right you a kid

Jamir- I'll remember that

Bianca- bye best friend

Jamir- (waves)

I missed my baby , so I went to pick her up from my mommies house and rah pulled up when I go back home.

Cameron pov:

My sister needed me to watch Kelly for a couple hours while she goes runs errands , so I decided to take her to Dave and Busters. When I got to Alyssa's house to get Kelly I got a call from Hilary since I've been dodging her calls I finally picked up .

Cameron- hello?

Hilary- why haven't you been answering my calls?

Cameron- are you going to start an argument or talk?

Hilary- I need to talk to you today in person

I already knew it was going to be about the baby she claims is mine, but I've dealt with this before with five different hoes. We went to take a paternity test for all of them like Maury says I was not the father, so I'm not even trying about Hilary's baby. I'll just her say what she has to say, so she can feel better then look dumb when it's not my baby. These hoes be forgetting I always wrap it up drunk, high, or sober I'm never lacking.

Cameron- okay where are you?

Hilary- home

Cameron- alright, I'll pick you up

Hilary- okay

I hung up the phone and drove to Hilary's house and she got in the car. Kelly immediately look at her in disgusted and mumbled "let me get a downgrade ". We pulled up to D&B and the entire time Kelly ignored Hilary. It was funny and it's not my daughter, so that's not business.

Cameron- okay what do you want talk about?

Hilary - our baby

Cameron- you're baby

Hilary - we could take a DNA test tomorrow and then you'll stop denying our baby

Cameron- fine with me

Hilary- and you'll need to be in the child's life and go to doctor appointments with me

Cameron- yeah when I get the results

Before she could say anything Bry'quan called telling me to meet at the trap,so I drop Hilary at home and took Kelly home. I pulled up to the trap and Bry'quan looked mad as hell. I got out of my car , so I could find out what's wrong with Quan.

Updated!
Vote and COMMENT!
Y'all read this story , but never comment suggestions I'm hurt😓
Jamir and Hilary in the media!
Why is Bry'quan mad?
Kelly petty or nah
Is that Cameron's baby?
-TD 💦