Grand piano Ch.21

Promise I'mma love you long time.....we should get to rollin' one time
~ Jeremih (nobody but u )

Bry'quan pov:

When we got in the club I saw bia waving us over , so me and T(Tiara) walked over. Of course she was with my cousin , Rah. Rah better not look at Tiara wrong or we're fighting and I don't care if she's a girl. I hugged my sister and dapped rah ,then sat down and Tiara sat on my lap .

Rah- you look good Tiara

Tiara- thank you , you look nice too

Bry'quan- ok enough of that, Tiara let's dance

Tiara- alright bae

Tiara pov:

When I saw rah today I already knew who she was, because Bianca used to tell me about how quan doesn't like her. I decided to have a little fun and flirt with rah to make quan mad , but rah beat me to it. I could tell quan was catching on to what I was doing and was getting heated it was funny. I like getting him mad , because he be getting me wet when he yells at me. Anyway I wore a black pencil skirt and a red bustier top with my black Gucci heels. Bry'quan insisted that I should change,but I made the excuse that we're already late.

Rah pov:
After Bry'quan and Tiara went to dance I saw a girl dancing so I signaled her to come to the v.i.p . Y'all know me a couple minutes later she was on my lap kissing my neck. I saw Ol' boy from Bianca's house with another girl kissing on him.

Rah- don't you know him,bia

Bianca- uhh yeah

I could tell Bia was jealous,but you could tell he's a player. I mean it takes a player to know a player.

Bianca pov:
Wth?! Was the first thing I thought when I saw Cameron kissing and getting twerked up by a girl with blue hair. I wasn't going to trip because we aren't together or nothing. I know Cameron's a hoe ,so I wasn't surprised he was with another girl . I decided to act classy .Somehow ended up walking up to Cameron and the blue haired thot , before they were about to do lord knows what in the bathroom. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around looking shocked.

Cameron pov:
I was in the club and saw my ex best friend Crystal , well were more friends with benefits. Anyway , she dancing on me and then kissed my neck started whispering in my ear.

Crystal- let me lick the tip

Cameron- go to the bathroom I'm right behind you

Crystal had just walked in the bathroom I was almost there when someone tapped my shoulder, it's Bianca .

Bianca- ( puts middle finger up) fuck you Cameron

She did it so kind and calm it was scary. After she told that she smoothed out her dress and walked away like nothing happened. I don't know why she cares we're not together,talking, and she claims she doesn't want me. These girls be doing research .

A/n:(that's from research by Big Sean)

I knew Bry'quan was here too since Bianca is, so I started looking for Bry'quan. I finally found him when he was about to walk out of the club .

Cameron- wassup

Bry'quan- (handshake)

Cameron- you leaving?

Bry'quan- yeah Bianca wants to go , but rah with a hoe so I have to take her home

Cameron - awe

Bry'quan- who you here with?

Cameron- nobody but I saw-- shit I'm hit you up later

Bry'quan- alright

I forgot about crystal was in the bathroom waiting for me. When I walked in I whispered crystal and found her in the stall.

Crystal- what took so long daddy

I didn't say nothing ,but went to work on her.

Bianca pov:
I can't believe Cameron, after I handled things in a classy way I lost mood to turn up. I went to find rah ,but she was tonguing down some hoe. I went to find Bry'quan instead and asked him to take me ,then waited in his car. Ten minutes later he got to the car with Tiara sleep in his arms.

Bry'quan- What's wrong with you ?

Bianca- nun(mumbles)

Bry'quan- fr why you want to leave

Bianca- you're friend

Bry'quan- who

Bianca- Cameron dumb ass

Bry'quan- woah, I thought that was going to be babydaddy #2

Bianca- yeah you thought,he was all up on some Smurf hoe

Bry'quan- oh that's his best friend from high school

Bianca- well I didn't know anyone who is fucking his best friend, but I should have known once a Thot always a Thot

Bry'quan- (laughing)

Bianca- alright thanks for the ride

Bry'quan -mhm be safe and goodnight lil sis

The next day

Cameron pov:
I woke up to crystal giving me head and my phone buzzing. After I busted on her face I went to take a shower and crystal joined me ( round four). After that I remember my phone I went to check and I got a text from Bry'quan telling me he needs to tell me something. Crystal left and I got my Marvin Martians 7s ,then headed to Bry'quan's condo.

Updated!
Crystal in the media!
A little short
Do you think Bianca overreacting ?
Tiara plays too much?
I went back to add pictures of Bianca and outfits
35+ reads
- TD 😈