Bye Baby Ch.42

I guess you knew and blew a good thing, baby.Bye baby, I guess you know why I walked.....Next go round I hope I pick the truest type and watch me do it all again
It's a beautiful life, aight goodbye
~ Nas( bye baby)

I'm sorry for talking crazy
Yes, no, maybe
~ Trey songz( yes no maybe)

Bianca pov:

2 years & 5 months later

I've finally gave birth to Kareem Damone Fisher a year and a half ago, but we call him KD for short. Yes I gave him Cameron's last because that's his father. We've made arrangements that if he wants to see KD he'll let Ashley know and I'll drop him over there. Lala no longer spends the night at Juan's and KD not allowed to spend the night at Cameron's . The Juan thing though isn't much of a problem , because he and his wife went back to where they came from. Layla still Skype's him on this little android I got for her , because I want no contact of her father.

Cameron pov:

I Lowkey still feel a way about Bianca , especially since I saw the pictures of her pregnant . I had to make a whole new Instagram because she block me in my real one. She's still mad about the karma thing, but that's years ago . We haven't seen each other since KD was born. I think she's doing the most having me drop him off at Ashley's so she can pick him up. I heard she moved and changed her number . I still get to see lala once in while when she's at Ashley's playing with Kelly . She made it clear if I tried to talk to her she would shoot me before thinking . I still couldn't believe Quan shot me , but I guess blood is thicker then water. But he's the chill goofy one, so I wouldn't ever think he would pop off like that. We don't even see each other anymore , since we don't even live by each other . Anyway today I'm picking KD from Ashley's house , so when I was walking in Bianca was walking out she was looking good asl.

Cameron- hey Bianca

Bianca- Cameron (mugs Cameron)

At least she talked to me I thought she was going to do me like she did Juan when she found out he had a family. I went in the house and say hey to everyone , then buckled KD in the car.

Cameron - where you tryin' go?

KD - splashy pool

A/n:( he's talking about going swimming in Cameron's backyard)

Cameron - you want to get snacks first?

KD- Yess

We got to target and I put KD in the cart. We went to the cookie & chips section & threw a couple things in the cart . As we were leaving KD saw Quan. He head nodded me with a slight mug on his face & I returned it.

KD - unc Quan !

Quan - wassup KD (dap KD )

KD- where's aunt T?

Quan- she's at work

They continued to talk for five more minutes and said their goodbyes. We got to bubbles house to pick up Demi. I found out the second day I was in the hospital that bubbles baby is mine and not Quan's . Tiara was happy , but I wasn't I already had Skyler. I would have got skyler but she's in Tennessee with Hilary . We got to my house and the boys went to swimming, while I watched.

Bry'quan pov:

I'm at Bianca's house with tiara and Bianca's friend Jamir. We're watching the game the Seahawks up my by 5 & we drinking. We do this every Friday while the kids are away. Three hours later the game was done and Jamir went home. Tiara was knocked out on the couch ,while me and Bia were cleaning up.

Bry- I seen your baby daddy with KD today

Bia- good for you , I seen him too today

Bry- you salty about something?

Bia- naw I just don't understand we you would think I would care

Bry- okay , my bad... I'm just saying

Bia- please tell me you didn't do nothing to him in front of your nephew?!

Bry- no I was cordial and gave him a head nod

Bia- thank you bry

Bry - you haven't talked to Juan ?

Bia- have you talked to Juan your bestie

Bry - stop playing idfwh

Bia - well you asking about him like you

Bry- you have a smart ass mouth

Bia- too bad

Bry- whatever we out(gives her a kiss on the cheek & a quick hug)

Bia- ok

Bry - (wakes up Tiara) baby wake up

Tiara- (yawns) okay bye B

Bianca- (waves) bye

We drove home and went to directly to bed and fell asleep .

Updated!!
short !
This chapter just introduces KD , let's you know the results of the paternity test.
Two more chapters left!
Vote ! Vote !
KD in the top two pictures & Demi in the two bottom pictures!
- TD