I'm on it Ch.25

I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground
- Taylor swift ( I knew you were trouble )

Bianca pov:
After I snapped on Cameron I got in my car and drove to the park,so I could clear my mind a couple minutes later I picked up my phone and made the call. See after I tell you this all of your readers will be shocked . I didn't meet Cameron on accident and I'm not even a stripper I'm a trap girl. Tiara, Bry'quan , mama , Juan ,and Aaliyah all don't know about this.

Flashback
I was in the stripper counting the money that I made tonight and waved bye to one of strippers , princess. I put all of my money in my duffle bag and went to the trap house. I own a couple trap houses with my best friend Karama, that's just her street name . Anyway I'm a stripper just in case the police try to pin something on me, I do something legal too. I pulled up to the trap I told big mart the code (we like to careful anybody could be the pop in disguise ) I walked inside and made sure everyone was working. After that I walk past karma's office and heard sniffling , so I knocked.

A/n:(that's not code in parentheses)

Bianca- are you okay K?

Karma- yea(still sniffling )

Bianca- (walks in ) why are you crying ?

Karma-(puts her head down on the desk) I'm not it's my allergies

Bianca- allergies my ass Natalia I've known you since middle school, you don't have allergies! So tell me what up(sits on the couch in the office)

Karma- you that guy I was telling you about....

Bianca- Cameron ?

Karma- yeah, well today is our five month anniversary ,so went to surprise him at his house. I walked upstairs and found him in the bed with some hoe and he didn't even care he got caught. I whooped the hoe's ass and he told me to get out.

Bianca- awe K, it's going to be okay he ain't shit anyway.

Karma- but I really loved him, I'm I not good enough for him?

Bianca- you a baddie , he dissed you for a popcorn hoe that's his lost

Karma- thanks honesty

A/n:( Bianca 's street name is honesty)

Bianca- just don't stress over him

Karma- I'm going home

Bianca- okay I'll stay here and make sure everything is straight

An hour later I got a call from the hospital , so I rushed there and found out karma got in car accident and is in a coma. The worst part she lost her baby she was two weeks pregnant and I guess that's what she was going to tell Cameron .

Flashback ends

Every since that day I've made it my priority to hurt Cameron like he did karma . I know he likes anything walking with a big booty, so I'm already both of those things. I still can't stand to see my best friend laying in the hospital bed like that. It just reminded me of life with Juan and living with him and how he hurt me . I wouldn't want anyone else I care about to experience that. I can't stand the fact that Cameron's trying to play me when that's what I'm supposed to be doing, but I know all he has to ask me out. He does that I can start dogging him like he does every female he fucks with. After thinking, I went to visit karma like I do twice every month. I made my way to trap , so I could check on the money. I went to my mama's house ,so I could pick up Layla and drove home. When I got home everybody was gone and I started cooking stir fried rice . After dinner I gave Layla a bath and tucked her in bed, so I could clean up and watch t.v. While thinking of the plan against Cameron and I just hope Karma wakes up.

Updated!
Bianca secret 😳
Bianca? Cameron? Karma?
This chapter is important !
Vote and comment what you think!
Short .
Karma in the media, I forgot to add that before😶
Need more votes for the next updated
And at least 35+ reads
-TD 👀