You THOughT ch.29

I'm not the nigga you thought that
That trickin', we off that, I hit that, no fallback
She ratchet, I like it
- the game (or nah)

Bianca pov:
I was driving to Cameron's house and I pulled up two hoes were walking out. I know I've petty,but I know he didn't fuck two hoes. I smiled evilly at the hoes and walked in the house.

Cameron- I told y'all to
leave my girl is going to be here soon.

Bianca - too late

Cameron- bia, I thought you were the boys

Bianca- so those two hoes that walked out if here are boys

Cameron- uhh bia I can---gco

Bianca - don't bia me that's some foul ass shit . You cheat on with some random hoes. You don't have respect for anything. I knew you wouldn't change ,but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Cameron- woah there ✋ how are you going to come in here snapping on me when you cheated on me. I won't do no dirty shit to get back at you. Don't talk about the benefit of the doubt ,because I wouldn't expect you to be out here. You don't even know what happened,but of course you think you're an angel. I went out like I told I was with my boys got drunk and woke up in bed with two hoes. They told me I wasn't trying to fuck ,because I have a girl.

I stood there shocked and didn't know what to say, but I did look dumb asl. Cameron glared at me for a couple minutes until he finally said something.

Cameron- Bianca leave

I left like he told me to,because I knew he was mad asl.

Cameron pov:

Bianca was getting in my nerves trying to be a hypocrite and that had me thinking something is up. I'll find that out later right now I am smoking a black. I smoked for a little bit and got dressed to handle some business. I got in my car and text Quan the address.

An hour later

Quan pulled up and we both got out our cars.

Quan- wassup

Cameron-(handshake with quan) man your sister tweaking

Quan - what you do ?

Cameron- it's long story

Quan- we'll tell after we handle this

The Boss wants to have a meeting a private location to see home we're going to handle Juan and other problems in the streets. Quan already told boss about Bianca and Juan situation, so we can't kill him...yet. Since we're boss' main dealers we're going to be the only ones at the meeting.

Quan- I feel we should take over one of his traps and mess up one of his big drops

Boss- I heard his workers loyal , so they're not going to let us take over anything

Quan-if they don't let us we can just bomb that trap

Cameron- I think we send one of our guys to gain Juan's trust ,then we'll set Juan up.

Boss- that's good , I'll look at both if those plan and see if slick can help

Quan & Cameron - aight

We left and drove back to my house to chill.

Bianca pov:

After I left I went home since Layla was at her dad's house . I spent the time thinking about life and Cameron. I couldn't believe karma lied to me it made wonder what else she lied about. I thought about calling Cameron,but I knew I would have to do this in person . A couple minutes later tiara called me saying she's coming over . In about three minutes later the door bell rang and tiara stood there with a bottle .

Bianca - what you going here?

Tiara- I was bored and quan said he has to make a couple drops

Bianca- awe

Tiara- what's up with you?

Bianca- I got into with Cameron and it was my fault

Tiara- what happened ?

Updated
Excuse any mistakes !
Vote and read my other stories!
Next chapter longer
50+ reads
Who messed up Cameron or Bianca ?
- TD😁