Bitter Ch.34

I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else .Somebody better than you
I bet you start needing me
Soon as you see me with someone else .Somebody other than you
And I know that it hurts
~ Ciara(I bet)

Tiara pov:
Bianca just called because she wants meet up at Charlie's bar and grille. I wore my diamond hoops, grey t-shirt dress with white stars on it , white doc martens,styled my hair in half up and half down hairstyle. I pulled up and saw Bianca waving me over . We ordered out food and started eating. In about twenty minutes our food arrived and Bianca excuse ms herself . Bianca was taking so long but before I could Quan was sitting in front of me . I made a mental note to cuss Bianca out when I see her.

Bry'quan - please don't leave ,you don't even need to talk just listen

I was thinking about leaving , but I looked at Quan his eyes were red like he hadn't slept.

Tiara- start talking

Bry'quan - the thing with bubbles was a complete mistake, I had no intention in hurting you. I found out she drugged my drink and it made me black out . The second time she sueduced me into sleeping with her. I regretted it and I knew I had to tell you . I love you more than anything. I wanted you have my first child and to be my wife. I would have stop dealing for you.

Tiara- K

Quan - K? That's all you're going to say?!

Tiara- Look you said I didn't have to say anything , so you're lucky I did . And what did you expect ? What ? You wanted to say okay lets get back together even though you cheated on me with your ex multiple times and got her pregnant ? It's okay how you broke me. Well that's all too bad because I'm not okay with none of that , so yes K is all I have to say. Plus my boyfriend wouldn't like us getting back together. Bye Bry'quan have a nice life with you're kid and girl.

Bry'quan - wth do you mean boyfriend?!

Tiara- exactly the way it sounds , you know the man I go home to and satisfies me .

Bry'quan - tiara stop playing

Tiara- or what? We are not together , comprender?(walks out)

The truth is me and Ray aren't together, but I knew Quan would get mad. Ray has tried to ask me out , but the thing with Quan has made me to be in no shape to be in a relationship. We decided to take it slow , but he handle his business in bed. I have needs too just because I'm not ready for a relationship. He's good listener and I really do want him to meet bia .

Three days later

Bianca pov:

Tiara called asking me to come over for dinner to meet her new bae . I was surprised she didn't cuss my out for helping Bry'quan with there meeting up . Bry'quan feeling some type of way but he brought that upon himself. I knocked on the door and tiara answered.

Tiara - hey boo

Bianca- hey t

Tiara - come in

Bianca- where's your baby?

Tiara- not here yet

We we're drink and talking when the doorbell rang. In walked in Raymond, Wait how does he know t?

Tiara pov:
When Ray got here he gave me a quick kiss. We walked in the dinning room and Bianca looked like she saw a ghost.
Ray facial expression was unreadable , but I wanted to see what's up.

Tiara- what's wrong ?

Bianca- nothing, I didn't know you knew Raymond .

Tiara- wait how do you know him

Ray- we ---gco

Bianca- he's like a brother to me

Tiara- oh! That's good so it's not like you're meeting a stranger

We continued to eat even though bia still was a little off . My phone started buzzing it popped up as my everything , I know have to change Quan's name. I did that and ignore his call. He texted and I just rolled my eyes.

Bianca- are you ok?

Tiara - yea it just you're brother

Raymond - wait your Quan's girl

Tiara - was Quan's girl

Raymond- awe damn that's the bro

Tiara- soooo, I'm not with him

Raymond- I guess

He knew I was irritated so he dropped the conversation . I wasn't trying take anything out on him, I just don't want to hear about Quan . We continued to eat and chill until Bianca and Ray left . My phone buzzed and it was Quan saying he's on his way over here to talk . I don't why he thinks it okay to invited himself over .

Bianca pov:
When I saw Raymond I was shocked because I didn't know he knew tiara . I was also hoping he didn't tell tiara what he does . I called him when I got home to make sure everything good.

Bianca- did you tell tiara about the trap?

Raymond - naw I know the policy and she thinks I work for the government

Bianca- okay(laughing)

Raymond - I have the information you needed

Bianca- we'll meet up in two days

Raymond - alright

We hung up and I thought about the big day tomorrow .

Tiara pov:

Next day

Last night I messed up bad and now I'm laying naked beside Quan . He came over last night and we started arguing. I had let in because I don't want my neighbors knowing my business. Anyway we kept arguing about me having a boyfriend and how he still wants me . He was getting mad because I kept making comment about how he better get back to bubbles before she notices he's gone. He started doing all things that turn me on. First , he pinned me on the wall and got in my face . Then, he was telling me how I better start acting right and I need to check myself. We ended up in my bed his trap work on me. I felt so bad me and Raymond haven't been together for a month and I'm already cheating. I woke Quan up and kicked him out . I walked over the window and watched him leave.

Updated !
What you think?
Tiara&Quan?💏
Tiara & Raymond ?💑
Raymond's picture is official on the last chapter
Hopefully I finish this book since no is reading👋
20+ reads
- TD 👒