Peak of things Ch.36

No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you
Fuck these other niggas, I'll be right by your side....
~ childish gambino(3005)

Bianca pov:
I'm going to out to eat with Raymond , Tiara , and Jamir at this restaurant called ID . I got dressed and waited for Jamir to pick me since tiara's getting a ride with Raymond . Someone knocked on the door and when I answered it was Jamir ; he was white Versace shirt and black joggers . The drive we spend joking around . When we got there tiara and Raymond weren't there yet, but when they did the waitress jaws dropped looking at Raymond . Tiara made them fix their face when she gave them a mug.

Tiara pov:
We were running late because I couldn't pick what I wanted wear. I still felt about not telling Ray about the thing with Bry'quan . I tried to but he started licking his lips I forgot what I was going to tell him. We finally got to restaurant hoes left and right were staring at what is mine ,but I let them know wassup.

Tiara - hey bia

Bianca - hey

We spent the night talking, eating , and just enjoyed the night .

Bianca pov:
Dinner was great and was super tired. I couldn't wait to go home and go to sleep. Somehow Jamir ended up in my bed and fell asleep , so got in too. In about an hour later I heard keys clinging and I looked at Jamir who was still sleeping. I got a bat and a flashlight . In way downstairs I bumped into Cameron .

Bianca- what are you doing here?

Cameron- I'll tell you something but in the morning

Bianca- okay, you know where the guest room is

Cameron-(mugs Bianca )

I ignored Cameron mumbling and walked by to my room. Then, I turned off the flashlight and put the bar away. I got in bed and Jamir wrapped his arms around me.

Cameron pov:
Next day

I was feeling some type of way because wasn't trying to let me sleep in her bed. When I walking downstairs someone was walking out of the house and looked out the window it was some nigga with dreads .

Cameron- biancaaa

Bianca - why the hell are you yelling in my house?

Cameron - you had a nigga here last night that's why you had me sleep in guest room?!

Bianca- that's none of you're business ,but we're not together so we do not sleep in the same bed . I didn't ask you questions about the hoe at you're hour , so don't ask about mine .

Cameron - man whatever

Bianca - are you going to tell me why you were here last night?

Cameron- I think baby mama was trying to trap me with a baby

Bianca- wait baby mama

Cameron- she was pregnant before we were together and I was going tell you about her the day I found out about you and Juan .

Bianca - so you had secret baby on the way and you didn't tell me?!

Cameron- you cheated on me with you're baby daddy !

Bianca - we we're drunk and I was going to tell you the day you asked me to come over. You weren't trying to hear it !

Cameron - ok but why were you with him?

Bianca- layla is worried about him so, he told me someone in his trap is setting him up. We ended up getting really drunk

Cameron - well you're not allowed to go over there without me or someone else going with you .

Bianca - we are NOT together

Cameron - we are now

Bianca - ( rolls her eyes )

Cameron - you better stop before I give something that will keep your eyes rolling

Bianca - ( chuckling ) whatever

Cameron - who was the deadhead ?

Bianca - my friend

Cameron - better be

Bianca - anyway tell me why you think you were getting trapped with a baby .

Cameron - so my baby mama Hilary lives me and last night I was going to check on our baby, skyler. I heard Hilary say the plan is working . I heard Elise's voice on the other line.

Bianca - wait Elise Juan's wife?! How do you know her?

Cameron- yeah and she was in the delivery room. We were looking up information on him and she popped up.

Bianca- I wonder what she's doing here

Cameron- I don't know

Bianca- you should tap into her phone calls

Cameron- since when do you know about all that ?

Bianca - I'm smart duh

Cameron- I'm smart  too

Bianca- okay , can you leave now? I have to go to work.

Cameron- bye bae(tries to kiss Bianca)

Bianca- ( backs up) we just got together ,so chill and don't know where that's mouth been.

Cameron- (stale face) petty

Bianca- bye baby ( chuckling)

Cameron - ( gets in his car)

Bianca petty for dodging my kiss because know I went down her. I'm glad Bianca still got me no matter what. Anyway I'm going back home to plant a big in Hilary's phone. I knew when I got home Hilary would be wondering why I wasn't home last night.

Updated!
Short!
Dedicated to @sweetthing33 thanks for the support!
Bianca & Cameron.
Tiara and Bianca's outfits in the media!
Elise? Hilary?
- TD