The start Ch.26

Niggas stab me in the back I owe 'em
Got a house on the hills
Now a nigga gotta deal with mountain lions and coyote
See me? I keep that Semi, and friendly? I can't be friendly
~Lil Wayne (Trap house)

Bianca pov:
I haven't seen or heard from Cameron since him and Bry showed up at my house ;Plus,that was a month ago. Anyway , I'm getting Layla and me ready for our daughter mommy day,since I've been so busy working. I got dressed in my all red new balances ,pink Nike sweater, valentine Roshe , pink flowers, boyfriend jeans ,and a braided crown. I got Layla dressed in the same thing and we got in the car. I finally got to the circus and helped Layla get out of the car. After ,the circus we went to Applebee's for lunch and went to the movies to watch Cinderella . I took Layla to a kids arcade place and I let her bet me . She fell asleep in the car and we both went to bed when we got home.

NEXT DAY

I got dressed in some dark green sweatpants ,white tank, and my Nike slides , then got Layla dressed in her blue sweat suit and left her hair down. I didn't care what we had on ,since we were just going grocery shopping . We got in the car and got everything we needed, so we could go home . When we got home my phone started ringing, and it was Tiara .

Phone convo

Tiara- hey Baez

Bia- hey

Tiara - what you doing?

Bia- cooking lunch

Tiara- ohh, save me some

Bia- I gotchu

Tiara- and we're going out tonight

Bia- I not going

Tiara- uhh yes you are or I'll drag you out the house

Bia- see you tonight

Phone convo ends

After, lunch I packed some stuff for Layla and dropped her off at her dad's house. Juan stopped by last week , so we could talk and he apologized . I know we have to be civil for Layla sake , so we only talk about her. When I got home I started dressing up in my multi- colored skirt , black bustier top, black heels , black bag, and slicked hair. An hour later I heard Tiara honk , so I applied my lipstick and made sure I had everything. I locked the door and walked towards Tiara's car.

Bianca- damn bitch , you looking like a baddie

Tiara-Thanks boo ,you looking good too

Bianca- I can't believe Bry let you walk out the house like that

Tiara- well see what happen was he doesn't exactly know I'm wearing this, because I had a jacket on

Bianca- oooo you're going to get in trouble

Tiara- shut up, no I'm not

Bianca- let's take a picture for Instagram

We pulled up to a restaurant from the outside it looks like it's closed, but the lights are just dim. We started eating and talking, until I saw Bry with Cameron behind him. He put his finger on his lips telling me to "shh". He walked up behind Tiara looking a little mad.

Bry'quan - what the hell do you have on T?!

Tiara -shit(mumbles) hey bae

Bry'quan - don't hey bae me when you know your ass is too fat to be wearing this

Tiara- uh, so you see what happen was I lost my jacket

Bry'quan -(pulls out Tiara jacket) this jacket that you tried hiding in the bush by the door

Tiara- I was looking for that

Bry'quan - mhm, hey lil sis

Bia- hey lil bro

I ignored Cameron for the rest of the night and drunk a couple drinks.

Cameron pov:
It was getting late and Bianca was drunk since Tiara left I had to take her home. I helped into the car and I decide to take to my house since it was closer. I had to carry her inside and laid her my bed. I noticed she had "Karma" tatted behind her ear , but I never noticed it. I took off her shoes ,put one of my shirts on her , and put her purse on the dresser. I changed out of my clothes and went to the guest room to sleep.

Bianca pov:
The next day I woke up in a California king bed and I know wasn't mine. I noticed I wasn't in my clothes and could barely remember what happened last night . I saw my clothes on the dresser and changed into them, then went downstairs . I found Cameron in the kitchen cooking breakfast and I just hope I didn't sleep with him.

Bianca- how did I get here?

Cameron- good morning to you too

Bianca -(rolls eyes)I asked you something

Cameron - you were drunk I didn't know where you're keys, so I bought you here

I called a cab and went home without letting him know, but of course he found out. I got a text from saying he wants to talk to me tonight, so this had me thinking I can start the plan . I agreed and picked out something simple for tonight.

Updated!
Short?
Bianca?
Vote!!
Tiara(left) and Bianca(right) 's outfit in the media!
-TD💁