The point Ch.39

She was tired of the lames and the games these niggas be playin'
-trey songz (Good Girls Vs. Bad Girls)

If it ain't about the money
Ain't no use in you ringin' my line, stop wastin' my time
- t.i. ( about the money)

I was tryin' to get it how I live
~ Kevin gates ( I.D.G.T)

Cameron pov:

I've heard never bite the hand that feeds you, so I hope when all is revealed Bianca is understanding. It's nothing personal just all business and she should know the game of the hustle. Everyone is just trying to get their bandz up anyway they can. When Juan offered me a job to spy on his ex I took it especially since he's paying me two mill. That was the second job that had to do with Bianca . The first one was when one day me and bry'quan's boss Black had me stay behind to talk. He offered to pay me half a grand each time I came back with information on a trap ran by two females. I thought the whole was a joke especially since he said one of them was a stripper. I really thought he was playing , but he told me not to under estimate them. He later told me about Natalia how she owns half and goes by Karma on the street . I ended up dating her , so I could find out where her trap is and who's her partner . She broke up with me before I could and the day before that I heard her talking over the phone about business. I planned on following her ,but she got into an accident with a drunk driver and went into a coma. I started messing with every stripper that seem smart enough to be in the drug business and got nothing . Then I met Bianca I told black about her and he me told she's cool with karma and bry'quan's sister. I knew messing with I would her I have to be careful . I got really suspicious when she found that infomation on Elise . I started on think about working with Elise I would even get more money, but Hilary might try to get me caught up. Anyway I'm going to bring Bianca a collar for Lo ,but I put a camera in it.

A/n:( when Cameron is talking about Bianca hustling , he's talking about her being a stripper. He still doesn't know Bianca's karma's business partner)

Bianca pov :

I was on the phone with Aaliyah , since she just got back from vacation in Puerto Rico . I want to have a celebration party for me and boyfriend are doing well, karma made a deal with the Colombian cartel for protection and cocaine and we have the best weed from Jamaica , my daughter is safe and fine, and I'm making money. So I was telling her about the pool party I'm having today .I'm inviting Aaliyah ,juan, Mario ,Darren,Tiara,bry'quan ,Cameron ,skyler,kelly ,Alyssa ,Santana,Raymond , and karma. I was going to invited bubbles ,but I actually want to spend time enjoying the party and not holding tiara back . When I hung up the phone , there was someone at the door .

Bianca- ( opens the door ) Hey bae

Cameron- hey

Bianca- I was just about to text you

Cameron - why what's wrong?

Bianca - nothing I'm having a pool party and I was going to tell you to bring sky

Cameron - awe ok I'll bring her

Bianca - your baby moms going to let you?

Cameron - I don't care honestly after that stunt she pulled . I brought this collar for Lo

Bianca- ok thanks

Cameron - ( kisses Bianca and leaves)

Now I'm going to wake Lala up from her nap , since I picked her up earlier from my mama's house . We're going to the mall to get her something to wear for the party ,so went to her room and woke her up. She washed her face and brushed her teeth then I picked her outfit. She was dressed in black leggings, pink mickey mouse shirt,light pink cros, and I did her hair in a high ponytail . I gave Lala the collar to put on lo and left her room while she played with Lo.
I went to get dressed in my all black maxi dress, black flats with a gold buckle , tan MK bag, put in my gold hoops and did my hair in a ballerina bun.