Part 54

1 day before flight-

I woke up got dressed, got coffee, then started to pack.

It was only a one day trip so I didn't need much. I took out the dress and the heels then put them on my bed. I got some white tights and put them on the bed.

I got my pajamas and put them on my bed, some socks, my outfit for through the day, hair straightener, makeup bag, charger, and toiletries

I put it all in my suitcase.. hm is that all.

Tom snuck up behind me and put his arms around my waist. I jumped then chuckled "You scared me!"-V "Sorry"-T "It's ok"-V I kissed his check and then zipped up my suitcase.

He sat on my bed as I moved my suitcase out of my room "Have you packed?"-V "Not yet"-T "Do you need help packing"-V "Uh- no I got it"-T.I kissed his head then he left my room.

Later after he finished packing we went on a flight.

We had gotten to Paris around lunchtime. We got to our hotel and decided to just look around Paris for the rest of the day.

Tom-
I was very nervous. It wasn't even the day yet but I still was nervous. I tried to not think about it but every time I looked at violet I just did.

Night-
We put face masks on together, watched some rom-coms, ate dinner, and in matching pyjamas. I was starting to feel like I had made a mistake by thinking of marriage but tonight just proved me wrong.

She had fallen asleep in my arms and it was the most precious thing, I smiled then kissed her cheek, then went to bed

Morning-

I woke up before violet. I put a flower petal walkway from our room to a couch area. I set up candles and put a rose petal heart on the ground. I put a bouquet of her favorite flowers on the table along with a note I had written. I ordered room service and got her big breakfast and put that with everything else.
I set up a bunch of blankets and pillows on the couch and put some romantic music on and then I opened Netflix on the tv.

I left the hotel to do some planning with my mom

Violet-
I woke up and Tom wasn't in bed. He must've left. I got out of bed and saw there was rose petals on the ground. I followed them to them to see an adorable set up. I saw a note and picked it up.

"𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑧𝑦 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑛𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑎𝑡. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑢𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑝. 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢. <3 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔
~𝘛𝘰𝘮"

I smiled and put the note down. I sat down and cozied up in the blankets and put on Netflix while eating, just as Tom wanted

It was a little later and I had taken a shower and had just been enjoying the Paris view when Tom came home.

I was playing music and laying on the couch.

"Hi"-T he said as he came in and took his jacket off.