Part 41

I went to put the movie on as Alice gasped "Face-masks and food!"-A "Oh my gosh. Yes!"-V

She ordered some food as we put on face masks then we got cozy, put on the fireplace, and watched the movie.

I had completely forgotten of what happened and had a great time.

After the movie Alice started to talk about a guy she was talking to then I gave her boy advice.

After that she did my makeup and hair.. just for fun.
Then put me in a cute outfit. "Oh my god look at you!"-A I giggled as I looked in the mirror "Alice you have some true talent"-V

Alices phone buzzed then she looked up at me and said "Tom wanted to you if you wanted to go back to Disneyland to hangout with them."-A "Ooh Yes!"-V

Alice left to go do work then I got driven in an Uber.

I got escorted over to Tom, Z, and Jacob. I went over to Tom and hugged him. "You look great"-T he held my hand as I smiled "Thank you"-V

We went off and rode rides, ate food, and couldn't stop laughing.

It started to get dark so we left. I got ready for bed then Tom said "Are you going to bed?"-T

I nodded then went over and kissed him then went off to bed.

Morning-
We started to pack to go to Bali. We would be going to bail from Today to the 12th. My birthday was on the 14th so I was going to go back to London for my birthday.

I put my hair up and put my glasses on and then a plain t-shirt and some tight jeans then one of Toms hoodies. Then put on a little bit of makeup.

Tom, as always, had to do some work so I just packed our stuff then chilled in the hotel lobby for a little.

I hadn't noticed before but the hotel had a Starbucks in it so I went inside. I stood in line to get coffee then sat down.

After I finished my coffee Tom told me someone would be taking me to the plane so I went to go get our suitcases then left.

I read the whole time on the plane. Then slept when it got late. We got to our hotel at night and I was tired  from the flight so I crashed.

Tom was our doing stuff and then he was going to go to some party or something. I was so tired when Tom told me his schedule.

I stayed in the hotel all day and just had me time. I kinda felt like something was wrong. Couldn't figure out what it was all day so I just tried to ignore it.

I was watching a movie and snacking on some popcorn as the door opened. I sat up and went over to, what I assumed was going to be Tom.

The door opened and the back of a girl was facing my way. She had blonde, curly, hair and she had a sparkly black dress on.

I then went closer.. and saw.. Tom.. making out with her. She giggled and closed the door, their eyes still shut, and them making out.

"Thomas Stanley Holland did you forget you had a fucking girlfriend!"-V they both stopped
and pulled away from each other.

"Violet?"-T "Seriously. You go out partying and bring back a girl!"-V "I didn't think you would be mad"-T

I felt like someone was just slowly crushing my heart. Also I felt like this couldn't be real.. Maybe I'm just in denial Tom cheated..

"I can't with you! I-I-I'm done with this relationship!"-V

I threw my ring at him and a few other things he gave to me. Then his hoodie I was wearing. I grabbed my bag and then left.

I booked a flight and went back to London.

(Sorry this is a short chapter)