FAIRY TAIL #26

a/n: I know the original of this chapter is not like this but like what I've said before, some part or twist of this book will also change. So guys, please understand, thank you.

P.S We are almost done 😊😊😊

NATSU's POV

I don't understand what's happening right now. I can't understand why my friend wants me to destroy and to suffer. Her eyes went to look at me - I couldn't read that emotion that flashes on her eyes. "Lisanna..." I whisper under my breath.

I heard a blast from behind but I did not take my eyes off the woman in front of me. I want to ask her a lot, I want to ask why?

Why would she want to hurt me?

Why would she want me to have a hard time?

Why would she want to hurt the woman giving me happiness?

I bit my lower lips; my minds are not processing each question that I wanted to asked, as my whole body trying to gather all my courage to ask her but my mouth seems to have a brain that it did not speak. I open my mouth to speak but she just disappeared. I clench my fist I look on Lucy (future) and was about to ask her when all of the sudden the rock underneath us move - followed by a loud groan. My mind snaps when I remembered that the present Lucy was lying in the bed unconscious. My eyes went to the bed and found out that my future self protected her.

"N-Natsu?" I heard future Lucy said but she stayed in her place.

"If something happened to your present self you will be endanger." he says. "Are you... are you alright, Lucy?" he said as his eyes went to the future Lucy. I could see on his eyes the love and the pain. Future Lucy look on her side as she nodded. "I'm sorry." I heard a small sobs escaped from Future Lucy as she bit her lower lips trying to stop her sobs to escape from her lips.

The young man looked at me then sadly smiling at me "can you help me to protect them?"

I didn't answer but I just nodded. I don't know what to say now. I still remember that Lucy (present) kissed him in the cheeks and I still want to punch his face now. My eyes got widen when all of the sudden my future self lean to Lucy (present) and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. I couldn't control myself - I kick his face making him fall on the ground. "Stop touching her, you dick head!" I carried Lucy just to make sure that my future self will never do what he did couple of seconds ago.

Or rather I will disinfect her just to make sure that the virus of my future self will never harm her and our baby. Yeah I think that's a good idea.

"Natsu!" I heard Master Macarov call me.

"Yes, Gramps" me and my future self answered. I glare him - what the fuck is going on? I can't believe that my future self is here messing out with me.

"Papa!" Nashi's voice echoed in the entire place as her jump and makes her way to my future self. I'll be honest right now - I'm starting to get jealous on the fact that Nashi hugging my future self instead of me.

I heard her weak growl so I looked at the woman on my arm. And there, a tear drops in my eyes again with our eyes. She slowly smiled at me and tilted my cheek. "Hi" she weakly said.

"Hi" I answered back - my eyes clouded with tears as I look on her. "Welcome back, Lucy, my princess."

LUCY's POV

ITS been a week since the last attack. It was also said to us - or better to say our future self talk to our master, about our enemy and the reasons why she did it. In fact, I do understand her reason, I understand that she just fall in love and she just want to be loved that person she fell off. I understand it, but even you want the person to love you like you do if he can't return your feelings you had nothing to do with it, in love... you have to prepared yourself to be hurt countless time.

I did not say that when you love you always hurt but I also don't say you cannot hurt. You will be hurt even you avoid it.

I let out a deep sigh as I wrapped my arms on me as I look up to the sky. All I could see was the moon covered by the gray clouds. "It's too cold here." my eyes got widen when I heard a familiar voice for my behind. It was...

...

Lisanna.

No it's not Lisanna in the future but the Lisanna in my time. I studied her beautiful face as she make her way on my side - and all I could see was pain on her eyes that she was trying to hide. "I wanted to say... I'm sorry." she started but didn't bother to face me "I'm just in love with him that's why I tried to get him from you."

"Are we talking about Natsu here?" I whisper under my breath.

She nodded "I... I want you to know that I... I had met my future self a month ago." my eyes got widen when I heard what she had said. "She was in pain... She was dying inside... She told me everything that happened in the future... and she was blaming you, Lucy." My mouth parted and fear started eating my system slowly "And then I realize that I was blaming you too."

"L-Lisanna" I suddenly felt frightened. Fear for the life in my womb.

"But I can't kill you..." her tears started to fall before she look me in my eyes "I can't kill you even if I hate you."

She held my two hands tight as she bent down - her tears are keep on streaming on her eyes "Save my future self, please, Lucy! Save me..."

That's the only thing I remember before darkness eat my consciousness.