FAIRY TAIL #23

LUCY's POV

I am currently doing my own drink while my all senses are trying to figure out what's going on inside my body. I can still feel that my magic hasn't return in my body and aside from that I took a glance on my keys in the table. I can't feel any magic coming through the golden keys. It's been two weeks since the battle between that freaks. And honestly speaking, I know sooner or later that freak will start another battle with us.

My daughter on the other hand, I let Erza and Juvia take care of her because apparently - I have a problem with my magic after that battle. I still don't know what's going on and I have lots of questions that running thru my mind and I know no one can answer it.

I close my eyes tightly and inhale sharply - my head is aching every time I start thinking about the fight and believe it or not - this is the first time I lost my consciousness during the battle.

"Like hell I would do that." I said as I get Loki's key "I will never belong to that place, you crazy head. I'm Lucy Heartfilia and I'm belong to Fairy tail." the guy smirk and sway the sword on his hand.

"Loki!" I said and my eyes got widen when nothing happened. My mind is not working properly. Is there something happened to him after him return in Celestial World? I tried getting the other golden key - I can't feel their magic. What's going on?

"Looks like you don't know how to call your spirit." the guy said smirking. He charge towards me and he was about to stab me with his sword when Natsu punch his face.

"Natsu!" I breathe. He gave me a worried look but didn't say anything - I knew what he's thinking because that's what I'm thinking right now.

"You have to get Nashi away on this, Luce." Natsu.

"I can't do that!" I did that, minutes ago. My eyes got widen when I realize something - getting her keys. I still don't know what she can do but I really need someone who can help Natsu in this battle.

I inhale sharply as I pick her keys as I say the seal our contract officially "Quod spiritus ab inferno, qui non aperire portam, ... nomen meum, audite me predicta Lucy Heartfilia contractus signavit nos" I can't feel my magic anymore - but I need to continue doing this or else Natsu might be in danger "Gate of silver hope, I open thee... Luna." I inhale once again. I can feel that my magic will be zero any moment.