FAIRY TAIL #3

A/N: So to prevent the confusion in the story line I make the future in Italic form. So it will be easy for you to understand what pace is it.

THE DRAGNEEL FAMILY successfully finished what they going to do. As on way back on Magnolia - their daughter Nashi keeps on telling the story of what they did. " I wonder when he will go home to us, Mama." Nashi ask out of the blue which makes her parents stop for a moment.

Lucy bite her lower lips and tried her best to forget the accident that cause their family into like this. Sighing, she smile to her daughter before saying "Soon, baby. But for now... we need to be contented on this kind of situation." she explain softly.

Nashi looked directly on her Mom's eyes before nodding to her. She might confuse on what happened - she then... understand that her mom is having hard time too. For Nashi, who doesn't remember everything three years ago - it's really hard for her to know why her family needs to suffered like this. She stop thinking and walking when all of the sudden her parents stop from walking and protected stood in front of her.

Her senses was active as soon as she saw a human - same height of her mother stood in front of them. "Who are you?" Natsu says. Nashi adjust her scarf that given by her dad two days ago before inhaling deeply and tried to be ready on what will happen next. "Luce.." he then call his wife name without looking to them "Can you leave him with me?"

Lucy was taken aback on what Natsu said but then she realize that something is wrong with this guy. She nod before carrying their daughter and went on the other side. "I'm asking you. Who are you?"

The guy chuckle before pointing them. "I'm here to change everything." he said and right there and then he realize a powerful aura that makes the entire train station in shake. Without any warning, the guy charge towards to Lucy and make collide on the ground. "I'm here to take everything away from you." the guy said angrily.

"Lucee...!"

"Mama!"

"You bastard! Get away from her" Natsu lunged towards the guy, blazing with anger. The guy reacted and dodges Natsu's attack - he smirk before He clenched his fist in an upward motion and a pillar of stone shot out from the ground, colliding with Natsu's face.

"Natsu!" Lucy shouted before getting one of her golden keys but even before she finishes the chant. The guy punches her on her stomach sending her on the wall. Nashi on the other hand was about to run towards her mom when all of the sudden - a magic circle surrounds her - which makes her stop from moving. "N-Nashi!"

"You bastard..." Natsu yelled before dashing towards the guy and landed a punch on his face. Natsu growled and leapt at the guy with both fists a blaze. They were soon locked in combat, with flames and golden lights dancing around them. They seemed evenly matched, countering each other blow for blow, but then the guy jumped backwards and a stone fist connected with Natsu's stomach, sending him a few feet backward. Natsu remained on his feet but he faltered and coughed up blood from the impact.

"You can't beat me, Natsu Dragneel" They guy says followed by his laugh. "I'll get your precious daughter, if you don't mind." Chanting another spell and right there and then Nashi's gone in the thin air.

"No! Nashi." Lucy yelled "Gate of the golden Lion"

A guy smirk "Not that fast, Lucy Heartfilia-Dragneel." he chant another spell and without a warning - a large sword pierce Lucy's body making Natsu's heart tore into pieces.

"LUUUCY" running towards his wife "Lucyy..."

"Natsu Dragneel... look what I am going to do to your daughter." Natsu's whims his head towards the guy and right there and then he saw his daughter floating on the air unconscious.

"Don't you dare hurt my daughter." Natsu roar and was about to dash towards him when all of the sudden - he can't move on his place - it feels like he was paralyze.

"See! How I get your happiness!" and without a warning... Nashi's pierce by lots of arrows and swords and moments later - Nashi's disappeared into thin air.