FAIRY TAIL #13

THIRD PERSON'S POV

IT'S the day that Nashi and the others will go in the mission without the celestial mage. Lucy is packing Nashi's things while giving Natsu some pointers. "Do you understand what I'm talking about, Natsu?" Lucy asks her friend when she finishes explaining things to the salmoned-haired.

Natsu lazily lean on the sofa and pout his lips like a kid "Can't you just join us to this mission, Luce?"

Lucy roll her eyes before saying "Are we going to talk about this all over again, Natsu?" she said disbelief is really visible on her beautiful face. "I told you all over again that this errand is something I can't share with you. So please, let me do this."

Natsu sigh "Fine." even though he doesn't like the idea that Lucy will left behind, Natsu doesn't have any choice because at some point, Lucy is being stubborn.

Lucy smile sweetly to him before looking to their daughter "Don't be stubborn to your Papa okay. And enjoy every single thing in the mission - and please take good on yourself, baby." Lucy said before kissing Nashi's cheeks making the child giggle.

"Mama, I'm a big kid now and I'm strong just like you and Papa." Nashi said happily "Besides, I'm a member of Fairytail, Mama." she said before showing her guild mark on her left arm. Nashi kiss Lucy cheeks before saying "I love you, Mama. See you after two weeks."

"I love you too."

Natsu just stare on the both of them with smile on his face. He feel so proud as he look on his daughter and to Lucy. The blonde mage turn her head to Natsu and smile making Natsu blushes as his heart race so fast.

"We need to go now." Erza inform them. "Lucy, are you sure about this?" Lucy didn't say anything but she smile to them.

A couple of weeks later - Natsu, Nashi, Gray and Erza went on a mission for almost 2 weeks. During those days Lucy had decided to do some missions alone, to become stronger. She desperately wanted to be able to open 3 keys at the same time, so once she finished a mission she would return to the guild to take another one, and she would depart immediately for the second one. She didn’t even think to take a break. Even if Natsu and Nashi had left for almost two weeks, she didn’t want to spend all her time doing nothing. After she returned from another typical mission a little tired, she decided to take a longer one. Those which she had chosen so far, ended up too quickly. She decided to take one that was supposed to take up to one week, which said;

Look for the robbers and destroy their hiding place.
Reward: 300,000 jewels.

With all the money she had made in those few days, she didn’t care anymore about the reward. Her rent was safe for quite some time after all. She wanted to go on a mission not for the money, but the information she can get. "Mirajane, I'll take this." Lucy said to Mirajane, while she put the paper she had ripped from the task board on the counter.

"Lucy you should take some rest. You keep on going back and forth in this guild, without ever getting some rest."

"I need to this Mira-san." Lucy said almost like a whisper "I need to gather all the information I need."

"But how about your health and safety Lucy." Mira said "I even promised Natsu to help you."

Lucy smile to young mage "I'll do this mission. I'm not going home until I finish it."

"Seriously, Lucy?"

"Yeah. I need to find the answer why my daughter is being target of that wizard."

"Lucy you should have told that to Natsu. He has the right to know."

"I know. I will tell it to him after I finish my mission. So see you around, Mira." Lucy took the paper and left the guild, heading straight to the station.