FAIRY TAIL #10

LUCY'S POV

"ARE YOU okay, Lu-chan?" Levy asks the blonde mage making stop from what she's been thinking. I look towards her and smile but didn't say anything in returns "It seems like you're not okay."

"I'm thinking about something, Levy-chan." my voice is too soft yet so cold - which makes my friend worried about me. I shrug my shoulder and sigh "I'm just thinking that about going for tour with my daughter tomorrow. I mean... we should at least have a mother and daughter bond, isn't."

Levy-chan smile widely "Yeah, you should have. But I think it's much better if Natsu---"

"No!" I cut her off immediately which makes Levy-chan frowned "I mean... I can't wait for the moment to have a mother and daughter bond, Levy-chan." she clear her throat and look on her side "If we wait him to come back. I think it will take so long. Natsu is nowhere to be found."

Levy-chan frown deeper as she cross her arms below her breast "Nowhere to be found? Lu-chan, he went to a job together with Happy and---"

"Levy-chan... I want that day to mine only. It sounds so selfish but I want Nashi's full attention will be mine only." because I don't want him to be around - especially after what I learned.

Levy-chan smile on me like she understands how I feel; I smile back before I call my daughter to explain what we will do tomorrow morning. Nashi is so excited to the fact that we will have a tour. Although, I can sense that she want to ask about her father whereabouts.

ON THE following day, Nashi is so happy when we reach our first destination for this day - and that is the amusement park. We could hear all the cheers of excitement coming from the theme park in any direction. Nashi look over her shoulder and glance towards me, giving me a large smile which very resemble of her father. I mentally shook my head as I tried to remove his image in my brain. "So, let's go?"

"Yes! Mama!" Nashi say happily. While strolling on the theme park Nashi spotted a group of family that happily walking.

"Nashi, are you alright?"

"Mama... Why Papa is not here with us?" she ask out of nowhere "He's been gone for almost a week, isn't?" Nashi said sadly which makes my heart clench.

"Nashi..." I lean towards her so I could look directly on her eyes - smiling softly "Papa is quite busy about something."

"Is that something is much important to me?" Nashi ask innocently.

I sigh - how can I explain to her about what Lisanna told me yesterday. "It's not like that, baby." running my fingers on her hair and smile once again "Don't worry next time... we will go here together with your father. So don't be sad and let's just enjoy our day."

"Hmmm" Nashi nod and once again I saw her smile.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

NASHI bobbed her head gleefully. Not wasting another second, Lucy and Nashi walked into the park.

Nashi marveled at all the attractions the park had to offer. Gift shops, rides, and games were as far as the eye could see; even Lucy had to admit it was quite impressive. No longer able to contain herself, Nashi jumped happily before grabbing Lucy's hand and dragging her toward the nearest roller coaster.

The two of them stood in line for a short while before it was their turn to go on the ride. Nashi bounced into the car while Lucy sat in it. The ride began to start up and Nashi couldn't express her excitement. When all of the sudden she remember something "Mama?"

"Hmm?"

"If Papa will join us here..."

Lucy laughs immediately even though Nashi is not yet done asking her question. "That will be a big mess, baby."

"Eeh? Why?"

"Your father had a motion sickness. He probably sweating like crazy and puking around."

Nashi didn't say anything but her small mouth form into 'O' - amusement is also visible on her eyes. "Ooh it will start now, Mama." Nashi screamed as the car went rocketing down. Nashi and Lucy threw their hands up in the air, cheering for it to go faster. When the ride had finished and the two were trying to catch their breaths - Nashi look to her mother and smile widely - Lucy did the same.

"That.Was. AWESOME!" they both say unison and then laugh at the same time.

"Let's go on some more, Mama?" Lucy shook her head happily, wanting nothing more than to spend time with her daughter. Lucy took her hand in her and led her to another ride.

The two continued this pattern for most of the day, before they knew it, it was almost sun down. Lucy and Nashi decided to take a quick sit down and ate some of the parks specialty ice cream. Lucy was watching Nashi as she licked her frozen treat happily. Lucy felt someone is watching them over the bushes. "Mama?"

"ah-huh?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah... Are you done, baby? Let's keep going." Lucy said but at the back on her mind - she knows that someone or something is over there in those bushes.

"Are we going back to the guild, already?"

"No" Lucy smile widely "We will go somewhere." Nashi beam to her mother which makes Lucy smile towards her. Nashi said nothing else as she started heading toward the exit. Lucy watched her as she went ahead of her. A tender smile spread across her face.

"Mama... Let's go." Nashi call her out. She chased after the pink haired girl who had started sprinting, laughing at her. People from the sidelines smiled as the Mother and daughter ran out of the park and into the crowded streets of Magnolia, all of them thinking the same thing.

What a cute family.