FAIRY TAIL #15

A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating this book for too long. I've been reviewing myself. And now, I'm done with that examination I'm back for being an author. I hope you won't hate me on this chapter. I promise you guys that I will do the 'making love', 'sex' or the 'lemon' it a right way. I'm still got a hang over on that exam and my mind is still there. So I hope you guys still enjoy this. :D

KHIEGILSAN

LUCY'S POV

I SIGH softly as soon as I return to my apartment. I close my eyes before massaging my temple - I'm so fucking tired! Right now, all I want to do is to sleep in my room for days. Urgh!

I put my things in the floor and I was about to take off my shirt when I felt that someone is staring at me with those intense eyes. I instantly open my eyes and our eyes met making my heart stop for seconds.

I open my mouth to say something but my words instantly dry in my throat."N-Natsu?" I try not to shutter as I say his name. I clear my throat "What the hell are you doing here? Where is our daughter and Happy?"

He didn't say anything. I backed away until I felt that my back touches the wall. He looked at me from head to toe as if he had never seen her before; and when his eyes looked into my eyes - I swear to God! My heart is in chaos. He was now slowly approaching her like a lion that had finished observing his prey and was now taking the first steps to subdue it.

"N-Natsu?" I inhale "Aren't you going to answer my question?"

"Luce." his voice is soft but I don't know what wrong in my heart that keeps on beating so fast. Damn! Seriously, Dear Heart! As far as I remember your function is to pump bloods not to beat fast. Do your function! URGH!

"N-Natsu y-y-you're freaking me out!" I say nervously.

"You’re freaking me out also, Lucy Heartfilia" he said - and I don't know why but it sends me tingly sensation through my spine. Shit! What the hell is going on inside my body?

"W-What did I do?" I say. "You're the one who's behaving weird." I try to say with full of confident but I don't know what's wrong with my system. It feels like... Urgh! I don't want to think about the possible answers on my questions.

"I'm not, Lucy!"

"Oh really." I said sarcastically.

Natsu didn't say anything instead he pulls me closer and I was about to protest when all of the sudden his warm lips touches my lips making my eyes grew wider. What the heck! What just happened?

Trying to figure out what's happening on my surrounding - Natsu suddenly pin me on the wall making it hard for me to move. I tried to push him away but Natsu is way too strong. His right hand effortless make ways on my back gently caressing me making me moan on his mouth - he took that chance to deepen our kisses - I could even feel his tongue roaming and tasting every each of my mouth.

When our lips parted - Natsu stare on my face like he's memorizing every each of my face. I blush and I was about to say something when kiss me once again in my lips - I close my eyes and throw my arms around his shoulder as I answer his kiss. I don't know what's going on? But the only thing I knew, I want Natsu's lips on my lips.

Natsu carried me and laid me down on the bed. "Natsu" I whispered when our eyes meet. He lowered his head until I feel his lips on my forehead then down on my cheeks and finally... he kiss me on my lips.

His lips move slowly against my lips like his telling me something... something that only our bodies understand. I throw my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as he softly bites my lower lips making me gasp. I want more... more of him but Natsu suddenly pulls away - I frown and look directly to his eyes. He smiles as he slowly touch my lower lips and I can't help but ask for more.

Leaning down, he kisses me. His lips are demanding, firm and slow, molding mine. He starts removing my shirt while he places feather-like kisses across my jaw, my chin, and the corners of my mouth. Slowly he peels it off me and lets it fall to the floor or in the bed. His kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. I moan and my tongue tentatively meets his. He puts his arms around me and hauls me against his body, squeezing me tightly. His left travels down my spine to my waist and down to my behind. His hand flexes over my backside and squeezes gently. He holds me against his hips, and I feel his erection, which he languidly pushes into me.

I moan once more into his mouth. I can hardly contain the riotous feelings or is it hormones that rampage through my body. I want him so badly. Gripping his upper arms, I feel his biceps, he’s surprisingly strong… muscular. Tentatively, I move my hands up to his face and into his hair. Holy Mavis! It’s so soft, unruly. I tug gently, and he groans. He grabs my hips with both his hands and runs his tongue around my navel, then gently nips his way to my hipbone, then across my belly to my other hipbone.

"Ah," I groan.

Seeing him on his knees in front of me, feeling his mouth on me, it's so unexpected, and hot. My hands stay in his hair, pulling gently as I try to quiet my too-loud breathing. He gazes up at me through impossibly long lashes, his eyes a scorching smoky gray. He bite his lower lips as he remove slowly his shirt and pants. Without taking his eyes off mine, his hands move beneath the waistband, skimming me and moving to my behind. His hands glide slowly down my backside to my thighs, removing my skirt as they go. I cannot look away. He stops and licks his lips, never breaking eye contact. He leans forward, running his nose up the apex between my thighs. I feel him. There.

"You smell so good." he murmurs and closes his eyes, a look of pure pleasure on his face, and I practically convulse. He reaches up and tugs the duvet off the bed, then pushes me gently so I fall on to the mattress.

Still kneeling, he grasps my foot - pulling off my shoe and sock. I raise myself up on my elbows to see what he’s doing. I'm panting… wanting. He lifts my foot by the heel and runs his thumbnail up my instep. It’s almost painful, but I feel the movement echoed in my groin. I gasp. Not taking his eyes off mine, again he runs his tongue along my instep and then his teeth. Shit. I groan… how I can feel this, there. I fall back on to the bed, moaning. I hear his soft chuckle.

Natsu kiss me 'there' before kissing every each of my body until his lips found my lips. And after that - everything change into something pleasurable, hot and unforgettable moment from the both of us.