FAIRY TAIL #19

A/N: Is there anyone who is reading my author's note? Anyway, advance MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU.  

LUCY'S POV

TOGETHER with Master we decided that we should hide everything from Nashi - not because we wanted too but to keep her safe from someone. I look at them through my lashes - Nashi is laughing with her heart content and Natsu is looking on her with full love on his eyes. I smile secretly but my smiles vanish when I remember the look of Future Natsu. He looks so miserable, and pain.

I wonder what had happened to them with my future self.

'You're here'

'Where have you been? I miss you so much'

I close my eyes tight when I felt that my heart is in pain - like something is slowly holding it tight until it made me hard to breathe.

'I just can't believe that you are here standing in front of me. I miss you so much. I'm sorry for what I have done. I'm sorry for lying to you. I-I just... I just...'

Did my future self left him? Oh Mavis... My chest heaved as I felt that I wounded myself in heart. "Luce, are you alright?" I heard Natsu said, I know he's sitting near at me but it feels like it came somewhere far from me.

I should stop and not try to remember. But my mind keeps on flashing his sad face - my heart clench in pain as my mind tortured me. I bite my lower lips as I gently massage my chest like it is the reason why I'm having hard time to breathe.

"Lucy?" Natsu held my cheeks and made me look on his face. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" he ask me worriedly.

My eyes landed on our daughter who's looking on me worriedly. My eyes clouded with tears as I smile from the both of them. "I-I-I'm fine."

"Mama, do you feel sick." Nashi said as she gently brush my tears away on my cheeks.

I shook my head "I just realize something, Nashi." I realize that I should return you in your own time. I realize that while you stay here together with us - our future self is having hard time. "I just realize that I love you so much, baby." I say as I press my lips on her forehead.

Nashi chuckle as she throws her small arms around my shoulder; kisses me on my cheeks "I love you too, Mama!"

Our life has been change because Nashi came. She brought us happiness but... but in exchange our future self is been in pain.

"Nashi?"

"Yes, Mama" she ask me.

"Want to have a family date. Like we did before."

Nashi beam at me "Together with Papa and Uncle Happy?"

"Yeah, together with them " I said. I'll be selfish this time and then... I will do everything in my power to return you, Nashi in your time. I look on Natsu who's still looking on me worriedly - I smile "Is it okay with you to have a family bonding?" Natsu beam at me and nod.

I'll be the one who will save our future. Natsu's future. I will return his happiness in exchange of sacrificing my own happiness. I know I'm doing the right thing... for Nashi, for future Natsu, for my future self... and most especially my future together with the person I love the most.

SINCE WE decided to do a family date today, Nashi together with Natsu and Happy went back to my apartment. Actually, I really don't know what we will do today aside of getting fun and enjoy. I felt Natsu's arms on waist so when I turn my head to look on his worried face - I was shock when I welcome by his lips. My eyes got widen but then Natsu's move his lips slowly making me close my eyes and feel the warm of his lips against mine.

When Natsu finally pull away; He beam at me "I don't know what's going on but I want you to know that I'm always here for you."

"Do you?" I whisper under my breath - my throat is dry and my eyes clouded with tears again "Are you going to say that after this day?"

"Lucy"

I remove his arms around me as I brush my tears away and then smile like I wasn't in pain "Maybe in the end of the day, you will get mad at me but I want you to know that..." I bit my lower lips as I remember future Natsu's face "... I'm doing this for you, for us, and for Nashi"

Natsu's open his mouth but then close it; it looks like his own words failed him. I smile again "You should get ready. By the way, I want you to wear this" I say as I gave him a paper bag. Natsu get it in my hands without saying anything "I gave Nashi and Happy the same. So if you don't want it. It's okay"

"I want it" he say grinning on me "It is you who gave it. So I want it. Just like how much I want you" he say making me blush.

Idiot! Don't make me fall in love with you.