FAIRY TAIL #20

A/n: Those part that written in Italic form those are part of flashbacks. The drawing that you will see in this chapter is my own drawing. If you want to rate it or judge it, It's up to you. :)

LUCY'S POV

It's not enough to say that the sun is seeping into the window of my room and harshly hitting my face. It is much better to say that it's like staring an Olympus God while he shift into his divine form which according to Greek Mythology, will turn me into ashes. I feel like I'm an ash in the slums.

I groan when I feel that my back is laying into something hard which making my skin hurt. I feel like there's a tiny pieces of back that piercing my skin. This kind of feeling is like torturing me for something I haven't done.

I slowly open my eyes but eventually close it when the hit of the sun blind me I inhale a bunch of air before I try opening my eyes again and relief sighed when I felt that my eyes are adjust to the lights.

As I lay there I slowly realize that I wasn't in my room. I feel my heart is beating so fast as I remember what had happened to me. My breathing is heavy and I feel like I inhaling too much carbon dioxide which make it hard for me to breathe.

I tried to relax myself. I tried to shut off my own brain so it wouldn't torture me in the scenario that I wouldn't want to know for now. But I guess, my brain doesn't want to cooperate because it keeps on flashing what had happened.

Don't. Think. Of. It. Lucy.

But as I lay there, I realize that I'm not ready for the rush of everything to just plummet down at me. I'm a big fool when I said that don't think of it! because I should think of it. The memories sprinting on high speed just enter my now deranged brain. "No... No... No" relax Lucy. Remember the Disney story that you read to your daughter. Conceal don't feel.

WE went to the amusement park because that's what Nashi wants. I could hear all the cheers of excitement coming from the theme parks direction. I looked over her shoulder to see if Natsu is okay, I'm pretty sure that Natsu feel sick just looking the rides from here but to my surprise Natsu look amaze and grinning like a kid. Nashi and Natsu is talking about what they should do first. "Papa we should try the roller coaster and everything including the horror house." Nashi said beaming to her father.

"Sure baby." Natsu said kissing Nashi on her forehead.

"Natsu, I will just get some ticket. Can you guys wait here for a moment?" I said. He nodded to me before beaming to our daughter. If you are going to asked me why Happy is not around. He decided that he will stay in the guild with Carla and Wendy. After a couple of minutes in the line I finally get the ticket and we went inside the amusement park.

We did what everything Nashi wants, after all this is her day and we want her to enjoy everything. Before we realize it almost sunset so we decided that we should head back the guild. As we headed back on the exit; I saw a man with a cape "I've been waiting for you." he said grinning "Nashi."