My eyes got widen and I saw Nashi's face turn into pale like she remembered something so terrible. "Y-You... You were the one who hurt my mother." Nashi said as she put both hands on her head - tears are now on her cheeks. "M-M-My mom... I-I-I remember everything." she said before she passed out.

"Nashi..." Natsu and I both shouted.

"What have you done?" I shouted reading myself into a fight.

A man smirk "I haven't done anything wrong. But come to think of it... if something happened to you, Lucy Heartfilia. Nashi will never bear in the future so I think I should eliminate you." he laugh. This jerk!

I stood in front of Natsu and Nashi. I really need to make a plan to make sure that they're both escaped this place safe and sound. "Natsu." I said. "When I count to three you have to run as fast as you could. Bring Nashi with you."

"How about you?" I can feel his intense s

tare but I ignore it and I readid myself for a battle. "Lucy?"

"I will follow you, of course." I lied.

"Mama." I can feel that my daughter is scared. So I look over my shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile. Silently telling her that everythings' gonna be alright. That I won't let this freak hurt my family.

"One... Two..." I whisper enough for Natsu to hear "Three! Run now, Natsu." I shouted as I get one of my golden keys "TAURUS" I yelled.

"LUCY!" I heard Natsu shouted my name.

"MAMA" my daughter is calling me but why I have this feeling that my time suddenly stop.

I tried my look on my back and the portal that sucked me up into the future appeared before my eyes making it hard for me to move.

And then nothing... I'd only seen nothing but darkness.

I. REMEMBERED. EVERYTHING.

I was busy trying to process everything that happened to me when suddenly I heard someone approaching me. I stood up and readied myself from an attack but instead...

I'm mesmerized by her angelic face and I didn't even notice the pain that flashes on her eyes. "Human?" she said with a soft voice.

"Eeh?"

"Eeh?"

"Who are you?" she said pointing her finger on me.

I blink my eyes twice before I answer her question "I'm Lucy... Lucy Heartfilia."

"Lucy... Heartfilia?"

TO BE CONTINUED

a/n: I know I should erase the outline but I'm just too busy you know and I can't even find my eraser that time. I wonder where did I put it... hmmmm 

ANYWAY, MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH ON OF YOU *sending my virtual hugs and kisses*