Chapter 35: Take That Step and Watch What Happens

He slowly enters the room, is walking is like a earthquake shaking the ground. "That is correct, My Darling." He says inches his way closer to me.

"Stay away!! You're a no good..Lying!! Piece of Trash!!! Stay the fuck away from me!!!" I scream as I feel like I'm going to explode.

Devon runs his fingers through my hair as my head is in his lap. "Shh baby..." he tried to get me to calm down, and then continued placing his hand on my belly. "You're going to upset the baby, with all your anger."

"Keep him away from me." i sob and yell at the same time, inching into Devon trying to get as far away from my father as i can. "I don't want to to go back!!"

"I just wanted to talk." he says, holding his hands like "whatever". He smiles, but there is evil in his eyes. His intentions aren't going to help me, they're going to hurt me, but help him. He wants nothing to do with my well being. "You're pregnant?"

"Yeah." i sneer. "Why do you care?"

He makes an almost surprised face and takes another step into the room. "It was just a question."

"You're questions are never sincere. They are more like I have plans for you questions. So don't you dare get close to me. Stay away!!" I scream and sob.

I totally forgot about the pain in my head. My focus is on my dad and how close he's trying to get to me.

"Darling, I'm not going to hurt you." He said getting closer to me, and I glared at him now. My eyes as daggers.

"Take one more step towards me and watch what happens..." I say, my eyes piercing into his as dangers ready to draw blood.

That's when he takes another step forward,  daringly trying to over step his boundaries.