Chapter 4: Unlocked Secrets

"Ready?"

I hear him say, and I about panic. Ready? Ready for what? When opening my eyes, I see him showing me the most horrid thing ever. And the sight of his wound really disturbed me, and grossed me out. It looks like someone took a knife and jabbed him twenty times in the same spot and I almost threw up from the sight of it.

He chuckled like the look on my face amused him, and I laid back feeling as sick to my stomach then I ever felt before. "Wha-What happened?" I asked, not really caring but then again feeling like I actually did.

"You were what happened." he says but I know he's lying.

"Nut-uh, I did not do that to you. Because I'm not vial like that."

"Did I say that???" he asks mysteriously then takes the wound out of my sight.

"You didn't say I was vial, but you said I did that. So, if I did that to you then how did I do it to you?" I ask, raising my eyebrows questioning him.

"Um...." he says then slaps me across the face for back talking. “You don't need to know."

Rubbing my face, I feel the pain rush through my cheek. "Ouch! You people are vial...." then I hurry up and continue talking, "vial as in good, though."

A tear drops down my cheek onto the blood stained mattress. All of my feelings are messed up and all I want to do is leave. I want to run out of this house, and go back to living at home by myself with my dog, Molly. "Molly!!!" I say out loud, and look down, "she's probably starving."

The boys look at me funny. "What did you just say?" One of them asks me.

"I’m. I’m sorry, it's just my dog, who I love deeply, is probably at home starving because she hasn't eaten..." Tears swell up in my eyes, and I look down, "I miss her so much"

They all look at me then at each other then back at me. "We can take care of your dog." One of them says with no heart.

"No Please! She's my best friend, and I don't want you to hurt her." I can't help it, tears are coming down my face now, and I can't help but cry. I know, having a dog as your best friend is strange, but you don't understand. Molly has been there for me through it all. She's been there when my parents left me, and when a guy broke my heart, she was just always there for me. By the look of my face, the guys in the room probably would feel bad by now, but I doubt it. They are cold blooded animals.

My hands are still hand cuffed, but I pull my knees up to my chest, and then I keep weeping, not caring what they think of me. All I hear is my tears dripping and my shallow breaths. I decide to keep my eyes off of the boys and just keep to myself, when Devon walked up to me.

I don't look at him when he sits on the bed next to me, because I just feel heart broken. They’re going to hurt my best friend and I can't do anything about it. I sob, while thinking about losing my best friend. It just hurt so badly. 

I keep my eyes off of him when he puts his hand on my aching back. He rubbed it, and that just hurt even worse but then he rubbed it really delicately making it start to feel good. But I sob, still thinking about losing, Molly. "Pl...please, don't hurt her. I'll do anything...please." 

H doesn't reply back but looking out of the corner of my eyes, I can see that he actually truly looks innocent.

"Alright." one of them gives in, "Kyle, here will go get your dog, and bring it here. But if she chews, or does anything in the house that I don't like. Then that dog, will be a dead dog!"

"She won't do anything." I promise them, while wiping away my tears.

"Good!" He snarled.

Kyle had brown hair, with brown eyes started to whine. "Ugh, do I have...." He stopped before finishing it, because he knew that it probably wasn't good to finish his sentence. Then he walked out of the room, leaving me happy and tickled to joy that my best friend was coming.