Stuck in a Trap

"Oh. Brandon, the young lad, who was a young son to me. Ha! Now I only wish for dread and unhappiness for him in the afterlife."

"Ha!" I say, in a very loud and unsentimental voice.

"What's so funny, My young lady?" He asks, in a very sincere voice yet I know he's not being sincere about it.

"You," I say in a pleasing but raging voice. "You think you can act all normal..but.." I stand up and draw my face by his, and continue. "We both know that you are not normal."

"Oh really?" my father cocks one of his bushy eyebrows at me. "Could you tell me how i'm not normal, please?"

I rush up onto my feet and fall into Devon. "You never cared one bit about me as i was growing up and you claimed you were dead!!" I scream at my dad, Devon holding me up on my feet. "You're alive, you've kidnapped me, I've been hurt by all of your employees and one of them got me pregnant!! All of this happened because of YOU!!!! The only thing good that came out of all of this was Devon because he didn't want me to be hurt and he cared about me!!! What about you!?!?"

A shocked look crosses my father's face and i'm panting, almost all of my energy drained. I slump a little bit from the fainting feeling inside of me and Devon holds me up, then lies me down on the floor, kneeling down beside me. "Shh." Devon whispers, petting my hair out of my face.

My dad glares at me and then stomps out of the room, yelling at D to get back in there.

"D!!! Get in there and talk some sense to her!!!" He demands as his appearance is gone.

D comes into the room, like he'd rather not follow my dads orders but he does.

D walks right up to my feet and crosses his arms, probably just out of habit. "Great." he mumbles. "What did you say to him?"

"I just said he wasn't normal..and a lot of other insulting things." I bring my hand up to my head and try and relieve the shooting pain running through it. So much is happening at once and i can't handle it.

"Okay." D says, thinking deeply. "The Rules: No insulting the Boss, no physically or emotionally hurting-"

I interrupt D. "Like he has emotions." I roll my eyes.

"No physically or emotionally hurting the Boss, no talking back, NO INTERRUPTING ANYONE and no escaping unless released under his orders."

I stop breathing for a few seconds and i see that Devon's eyes widened and are now drooping, full of worry. "No." he mumbles under his breath. "No..."