Chapter 21: Bad Intentions

"Devon...you didn't!?!?!?" I say, my voice growing louder but shaky. "She's your sister!"

"Well...it was either you or her. Which one did you want it to be!?!?!??" He asks sarcastically, his face getting rather close to mine and I look down.

"She's....she's your sister..." I say softly as I feel tears swell in my eyes.

"Was!" He states and plops down on the couch. "Get up stairs and get some sexy clothes...we got business to take care of." He says, looking at me and tapping my butt.

"But....but..." I stammer to say, and try to take in everything that just happened.

"Go." Devon replies sternly.

I give him a glare full of confusion, then go upstairs into the first room I see.

It's Devon's sister's room.

A queen sized bed sits snuggled up in the corner of the room. An end table and a dresser sit beside it. Her room is pretty big, but extremely empty.

I slump over to her dresser and pull out the first clothes I see. Suprisingly, they kind of match what Devon told me.

The shirt I grabbed is a tight black tank-top that is cut extremely low and the pants are leggings that when I put them on, they are definitely going to be see through.

I ruffle through the other drawers to find stuff to wear under the outfit I grabbed. Everything is pink and lacey.

Without a care in the world, I slip my mangy clothes off and stand naked in the middle of Devons sister's room. the door is wide open, but that's not what is on my mind.

What is Devon planning?

I slip on the under garments I grabbed, then slide on the outfit.

The tank-top only goes down to my hips, exposing some of my stomach and and the leggings I grabbed expose the pink, lacey underwear.

I know that I'm a wreck on the inside and outside, but Devon cares about me, so probably doesn't even notice.

I leave the room and head back downstairs into the room where Devon laid me down.

Now I know why he wanted me to "get some sexy clothes."

*

He lunges to me almost as if he was a tiger getting ready to attack his mate. And pulled me in for a kiss. Then he pulled away checking my outfit up and down with a satisfied look, "I knew you were going to get sexy clothes. But Holy...I didn't think this sexy."

He rubs his hands up and down my body, which puts me in a trance and chills run through my body. His touch felt so good.

That's when I noticed a tall guy stop by the wall of the kitchen leaning up against it as if to keep it from collapsing and I have to say...he looked rather hot. But not as hot as Devon.

"Who's he?" I ask as Devon kisses my neck.

"Just a friend." he says taking a breath of fresh air.

"Can he leave the room?" I ask, feeling like too much is happening at once. "I don't really feel comfortable with him in here while we do...this."

"Fine." he says. "Can you go upstairs for a little bit?"

"Yeah." his friend says, going upstairs.

"So where were we?" Devon asks, trying to remember. "Oh yeah.." He smiles at me and presses his lips firmly against mine. I put my hands on his shoulders and i playfully push him down onto the couch.

He winces a little then curls his eyebrows like he's curious. I giggle a little then plant myself on his lap. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he puts his hands underneath me.

"You hve dirty intentions." I gasp into Devon's ear.

"I know." he says happily. "You do too."

"I'm inoccent." I reply.

"Not anymore."

*Two Hours later*

Rachel comes in from outside and I'm now sitting on the couch beside Devon our faces red and our breathing heavy.

"What happened to you guys??" She asks examining us, and then quickly continues,. "You know what...I really dont want to know. " She says making a disgusted look like she had some ideas.

The blanket is over me so she doesn't see what I'm wearing and Devon slowly kisses my neck. "You were so not innocent." He quietly whispered into my ear and his mouth slowly curled into a evil smirk.

I lightly push him on the shoulder, "Whatever." I say, lightly laughing.

"Do you have any good food for Molly?" Rachel asks Devon trying not to look us in the eyes.

"Yeah." Devon says in the middle of a pant. "It's in the cabinet closest to the front door."

"Thanks." Rachel turns around suddenly, but then turns her head so she's looking somewhat at us. "And that is so not cool guys. Ruining a perfectly good couch." she shakes her head and walks into the kitchen.

I giggle a little bit as my breathing returns to normal. As i turn my head to look at Devon i hear Molly's joyful barks. She bounds into the house at the sound of a bag of dog food and I forgot that she was here with us. she's been so quiet.

"We should go get dressed." Devon whispers. He smiles and kisses me on the nose. I close my eyes as I calm my heartbeat and my nerves. "No peeking." He gets out from under the blanket and from what I hear, is ruffling through his clothes. I open one eye just enough to see him and he turns to face me and i close it quickly.

After another minute, Devon sits back down on the couch and pokes me on the shoulder. "Your turn."

I don't get up or get out from under the blanket, i just slip my clothes on quickly. "I'll go grab a bigger shirt from unpstairs."

"Okay."