My eyes became half lidded, as I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck—

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Someone called out from the hallway entrance, causing Eijirou and I to dazedly break away from our kiss.

"Camie? What are you still doing here? I thought the bus to Shiketsu already left?" I mumbled lazily, not really liking this girl.

Camie didn't answer, simply shooting me a smirk.

"Margo, you really do seem to get yourself into sticky situations. Don't you." Camie sang sweetly, slowly sauntering over to Eijirou and I.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, becoming slightly on edge with how close she was coming to me

"Alright, Camie. What's the deal, huh?" I asked calmly, not in the mood for some scrappy girl fight.

Camie looked at me now, before giving off one of her maniacal giggles.

That's weird. That giggle sounds familiar-

Before I could respond, I felt Camie grab my shoulders, slamming me up against the wall.

My eyes widened, not expecting such a sudden movement from her.

"Hey! You need to back off!" Eijirou yelled, coming over to tear Camie away from me.

I assessed Camie's movements, noticing she wasn't about to fight me.

No. It looked like she just wanted to talk. Very up close and personal.

I held my hand up to Eijirou, signaling for him to stop coming towards me.

I wanted to see what Camie would do.

I narrowed my eyes, as she leaned in close to my face, giving me a crooked smile.

"You're very sly. I didn't know you had it in ya." Camie chuckled, starting to run her hand through my hair.

I tensed up immediately, slapping her hands away.

"What do you want, Camie?" I asked firmly, getting ready to push her off me.

Camie immediately froze, upon hearing her name, quickly releasing me from her hold.

"Nothing! I don't want anything! I found out plenty already." She cooed out, starting to skip off down the hallway.

Eijirou and I watched her leave, completely dumbfounded by what just happened.

"What the hell was that about?" I mumbled uneasily, reflecting on my conversation with Camie.

Eijirou shook his head in question, before grabbing my hand.

"I don't know. That girl is so weird. We don't have time to think about it. We gotta get to our bus." He quickly said, dragging us off.

I absentmindedly walked with Eijirou, thinking about my conversation with Camie.