chapter 27

It's been two days since I asked Sheroze to figure it out what I meant but I don't know how much more I can wait.My patience is wearing off,I haven't been sleeping from two days.How much dense he is?If the whole house can tell I like him why cant he?Dont he like me ? This boy will make me go crazy. I shrugged these thoughts off and went to the kitchen to have a glass of water.

I found Sheroze sitting by the kitchen typing away on his laptop.Why does he have to be there in the kitchen only when I want something from there? I thought.I walked past him towards fridge taking a look at him maybe he will notice me but He didnt even looked up from his laptop.

I took out a chilled bottled from the fridge and my thoughts got better of me and the bottle slipped from my hands and landed on my toe making me yelp in pain.

"Oh Shoot!! Ammi..."I yelped and this got his attention and he rushed to me in an instant.

"Hoor what happened?Gosh why are you so clumsy look at you toe it screaming red!!''He scolded me while a frown on his face.I snatched my hand back where he was holding me,that made him annoyed but he ushered me to sit down on the nearest chair and sat down inspecting my toe.He was saying something to me along the lines of How am I so careless and always lost in my thoughts but I kept looking at him quietly.

His sudden concern now irked me off and I lost my cool.'' Leave it !! Why are you so concerned now when you don't care what I said or what I am going through.''I shouted at him.''Slow down Hoor what are you talking about? I do care about you.''I said with a frown etched on his face with confusion.Why does he have to look so cute while I am being angry at him. I ignored my heart and said,''See that what I am talking about!! You don't care about how I feel what i said,You act like me being with Bilal bothered you but when you have your chance,you don't take the step."I exasperated.He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off,''No shut up and listen to me.''He had a shocked look on his face,''The whole house can see what I am going through,I have been waiting for you to take action to say something but you act confused all the time.Why can't you say that I don't want Bilal,I don't want anyone I Said no to him cause all this time I had my heart with you.Our fights made me feel happy when you stopped I felt like something is missing from my life.You act all jealous but why cant you man up and take a stand?Why can't you see Sheroze?''I said trailing in a small voice at the end."See what Hoor?''Sheroze said so lightly while looking at me,''That...that..''I trailed off.

I stood up from chair making him startled he got up too while holding my hand.''Uhh...Sheroze ?''I looked at him with confidence but my voice wavering a little.

"Will you marry me?I said in one breath.The look on his face was priceless,He had his eyes wide as saucers and with mouth open.I repeated again,''Will .. You...Marry..Me..Sheroze?''This time I asked him slowly.He stuttered,''Uhh..Mmm.'''

At his lack of proper response,I took my hand back from his and I started to leave,I felt Sheroze hold my hand as he tugged me back to him,I gave him an annoyed look and asked,''What?Leave my hand.''I said."Won't you hear my answer?''He said lowly.

"No,Save it I dont wanna talk to you anymore.''With that I stormed off to my room,As soon as I shut the door a sob escaped my mouth and I laid snuggling into my bed with tears freely falling from my eyes.

Why did I even thought that he wants to marry me ? Obviously I am not his type of girl,Who will want a girl who is too loud and don't know any manners.I got broken from my thoughts as I heard a soft knock on my door.I shouted from inside asking who it is.

Amma entered inside with a cup in her hand and she didn't know I was crying so she immediately came to me,''What happened Hoor?Why are you crying?''She asked me worried.Another sob escaped my mouth and I hugged Amma.She patted my back,''Hoor at least tell me what happened ?''She asked softly.I sniffled while cleaning my tears from the back of my hand,''Amma he dont wanna marry me.''I said while more tears sprang to life.She looked confused at first and made an Oh face,''Oh so tell me what happened and stop crying first.She dried my tears and I narrated the whole scene to her.

"So he never gave you a proper answer?''Amma asked.I shook my head and said,''No but his lack of response said it all.''I exclaimed at which Amma shakes her head.

''Okay just stop thinking about him.How about you,me and mami go shopping?There is a massive sale going on some outlets.''I groaned at that.''Amma you know i'm not interested in shopping.''I whined.''What if we go out to have lunch after that?Your favourite place?''She suggested with a grin on her face knowing that I will definitely get bribed by food.

I hummed showing it doesn't matter to me and she chuckled and gave me a kiss on the forehead and asked me to change.Gosh now I have to suffer hours of shopping then food.I groaned again making my way towards my closet and picked a black chicken kurti with black trousers and red dupatta.I know Ammi and mami are gonna take time getting ready so I picked up my mob and scrolled through my instagram in that while.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Why do I have to think like a starving person?Why did I let Amma bribe me into coming for shopping?They both are literally shopping from two hours and there is nothing stopping them.I even faked that my ankle sprained but they just ignored that.

It's not like I didn't buy anything, I bought a bracelet,some rings and an anklet.I got many clothes already I don't need to buy anymore.

"Comeon Hoor we are done shopping,lets go have lunch.''Mami said with amma paying for the suits at the counter."Oh Thankgod,I thought you both are gonna let me starve to death here.''Mami just rolled her eyes and Amma came and we three went to this Pakistani restaurant.We had our food and went home it was around 4 now and I am so exhausted now.Ammas was meant to cheer me up but clearly they both had their fun time torturing me,shopping always makes me so tired so I slept.

SHEROZE'S POV:

I always knew Hoorain is confident but never knew that she will have courage to pop the question.I didn't even have a clue that she at least liked me.Here I was thinking from past days that she doesn't like me or she will strangle me to death if I took any big step.

I chuckled at the thought that how red she became during that all.Its not my fault that I didn't answer,I was shocked and plus she is too hot headed that she didn't even wait for what I have to say.

Now I am planning on giving her a surprise because she is really angry at me.I heard the the house women went on a shopping spree and Hoor don't like it very much so she got tired and went to sleep.I know all this cause Phuppo told me.

For what I am planning I have to talk to elders,so I went to Phuppo and asked her to come down so I could talk to all at a time.Amma and Abba were in their room so I told them that wait for phuppo and then I'll talk.Phupho came after a while and looked at me questioningly.

''So Shehroz what is it that you want to talk to us about?Abba asked.

"Umm the thing is that..Uhh..''I was finding the right words to say but Ammi cut me off,''Shazzy stop stuttering and say what you want to say.''

"I wanna marry Hoor.''I said and they all were like "OHHH Finally.''

"Why are you so slow?You tortured that little girl for so long.She even cried because she thought that you don't want to marry her and you don't like her.''Amma scolded me.It hurts me that she cried because of me.

"Yeah I am sorry and that's why I want to make things right.I want your help to surprise her.''I told them.They all nodded and asked me what I was thinking.

"So I was thinking that...''

._______________________________________________________________________________Assalam O Alaikum,

How are you all?So As you all can see that this book has only 2 or 3 chapter left and I am so happy for all the support my readers gave me.