Chapter 14

Hoorain's POV

Amma told me a week ago that we're going to freaking UK!! like literally you are extremely tired and there's alot of work to do in your uni and you're in your room chilling and eating apples and suddenly your mum calls you down and she informs you that:

Tayyari karlo ham aglay haftay UK ja rhay hain

And I was like what the hell did you just said? Like I didn't said that in front of her but yeah I asked my mind that what the hell did my mother said right now?

So my "media science" is finished and I've successfully graduated in media science after alot of hurricanes in my study history, there were like test or quiz everyday when the exams were close, well anum will come to my house today at 5:00 pm to meet me cuz this is no vacation trip or visit, im going there PERMANENTLY.

IM GONNA MISS PAKISTAN, IM GONNA MISS KARACHI, IM GONNA MISS ANUM (who is my one and only friend so...) IM GOMNA MISS "KARACHI KI BIRYANI"  IM GONNA MISS MY HOME!

but this is my first time going out of pakistan, I went to Islamabad when I was young but nups not out of pakistan.

It's gonna be fun in UK right? Or not? Well I miss mamo and mami, I also wanna tour the whole freaking UK, I really dont know why im using freaking with UK but ita really is freakyyy.

Im also missing that chimpanzee, he use to be so much funny and annoying well I'm ashamed to say that I miss him soo much, like obviously think that you're extremely lonely since you were a child and the after 18 or 19 years a person comes and makes you laugh a little more than usual,  you talk more than usual just because of that person and then suddenly the person vanishes and you're again a lonely freak...am I clear now? But obviously I wont show him that I miss him...

I am now packing my suit case, our flight is at 3 in the morning, we can't go alone so we asked anum's parents to drop us on airport.

Well I have ALOT of time right now.

After knowing the fact the we are rich, I  insisted amma for buying those expensive branded clothes that we (me and anum) used to stare but she refused and told me that:

Apna dimagh thikanay le ao, zyada over honay ke zaroorat nhi hai!

I was like okaaaayyy then...

I was packing up my favourite kurti's and jeans, pents and dupattas, after packing up the clothes I packed up my makeup which wasn't that much but it still reamains makeup right? After packing up my shoes and random stuff I went downstairs and helped amma to pack up her things.

Like I told you before anum will be here at 5:00 so we'll go shopping and I'll buy gifts for mamo mami and for buying some other clothes, and for having our last ever lunch together.

I gonna miss that pagalalalalala..

I dont know what's the problem with my dear amma jan, we're going to UK wait freaking UK and she's still keyword:still searching for a good rishta like come on cant I marry someone in UK?

Well after packing and all I was now waiting for anum.
Its 5:30 and she's still not here.

"Hello assalamoalikum" anum greeted.

"Walaikum assalam, khaan hoo? Im waiting for you!" I yelled.

"Yes yes im on my way have some patience! Im stuck in the traffic" she said.

"Okay just be here before maghrib!" I said and she accepted my command.

I was waiting for her and was using instagram and I was talking to my university friend, well she's a good friend of mine. She went offline and now I was just checking my feed. I found an ID and believe me or not! Well believe me that will be much better it was of sheroze hahahha I should check his ID.