chapter 11

Ok thanks to all my lovely readers who encouraged me to continue my story .. kaboom here I am back with a bang enjoy this chapter and do vote and comment they mean alot to me <3
And yeah listen the song above I listen it all the time : --------------------------------------

Sheroze's POV

Really I'm not even a bit scared of hoorain's father, what he think of himself 'bart aya gang leader kahi ka dekhadonga usko uski auqat' okaay living with hoorain really makes me a little more confident..and an angry person

I'm going to hoorain's father place today to clear things up, im gonna take asif too, cuz you know friends help friends right?

It is 9 in the morning, and phuppo still don't know anything..

"Sheroze, amma come at the table breakfast is ready" Hoorain yelled from downstairs.

When I went down, phuppo was already sitting at the table waiting for me, we silently ate the breakfast, after finishing I wiped my face with tissue paper.

"Hoorain beta, please tell me what happened, the conversation between you and abba" phuppo said.

"Amma leave it" Hoorain said.

"Hoorain!" Phuppo shouted and hoorain closed her eyes tightly.

"Phuppo, see uh your husband Mr Ali, is a gang leader and he told hoorain that hoorain must marry his nephew Farooq and if hoorain won't marry Farooq, he would kill me," I said and phuppo gasped loudly, her eyes were reflecting anger.

"This would not happen, hoorain and sheroze don't worry I'll take care," Phuppo said.

"Phuppo, you cannot they are more powerful then you think, they want hoorain with Farooq cuz they wanna make work through her, try to understand," I said and hoorain stood from her place and went upstairs wiping her tears.

You gotta do something sheroze....think.

I called asif, and described everything A till Z

"I'll be there, but where to go, I can't leave Mariam alone," Asif said.

"Um it's out of the city," I said waiting for him to freak out.

"WHAT!! Seriously..huh okay wait I'll come but Mariam?" He asked.

"Okay leave Mariam bhabhi in her mothers house, but don't tell  her the whole situation okay?" I asked.

"Okay." He said and hanged up.

I changed my clothes, and decided to call the police for backup but just then I remembered that he is biggest gangleader and most and I have heard many things about the police here the how they are involved in gangs and what else ... So I approached more trust worthy peoples, Rangers. Asif has a Freind who is a ranger deputy so he narrated the whole story to him and he agreed to help us. We want him arrested for which we don't have any solid proof so the ranger officers told us that the gang is already on a wanted list and are also involved in drug dealing cases . They said that they will charge some cases on him.

We will leave the city in half an hour so we started getting ready. The rangers provided us bulletproof vests. I was also given a gun in order if any mishap happens. And I'm really freaking out that im carrying a gun.

The warehouse of him was at hub side which is the boundary line between Balochistan and Sindh.

We finally left the place and in an hour we were standing in an abandoned area but even from afar you can locate a gigantic house . Honestly, I was expecting some kind of rotten place.