chapter 9

Queen0226 jazakallah khair for being so supportive from the beginning thankyou♥♥♥

Sheroz's POV

I was packing up my clothes and stuff, I heard a soft knock on my door, I opened it and there was phuppo standing with a cup of tea I asked her to come in. I always need tea to start my day.

"Your room is way more better than hoor" she said looking at my bed.

"Uhh yeah, thanks" I said.

We sat there in silence, when phuppo breaked the silence, she once told me that she personally hate silence.

"Why are you so quiet? Is something wrong?" Phuppo asked looking for an answer.

"Nah, im fine" I said drinking a sip of tea.

"You actually are good in cooking, you know what?, I heard so many rumors about "phuppo's" that they are evil, but alhamdullilah I've got a very nice one" I said kissing at her hand.

"Allah, im not THAT good" she said poking my head. And I laughed.

She went downstairs and later I was lost in my thoughts.

I will miss phuppo so much there in UK I wish everyone can have phuppo like I do, well I guess im gonna miss the fights too with hoorain umm naa noo what are you saying sheroze are you out of your mind.

These type of random thoughts were waving in my head, crashing all my thoughts I headed towards the washroom for a quick bath,I went downstairs. Hoorain was using her mobile like that phone is her lifeguard. I poked her head and she cringed.

"What is your problem punk" she said.

"My problem is that I hate you" I said.

"Uggh why are you still in pakistan?" She asked

"If I won't go what will you do?" I asked.

"I'll kill you,not with a gun but with a knife so it can be more violent" she said crossing her arms.

"Pfft you dont even have that much courage" I said.

"Oo so you want me to show you my courage" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Mmhm I won't mind that" I said.

"Leave it, bacha dar jaye ga" she said and went to the kitchen.

I was watching TV and there was a news going on that there was a bomb blasted in karachi, I feel so bad for those people,for their families, may Allah SWT help them.

Asif just forgot me after his marriage,I will definitely call him today. Hoorain just went to her university she looked tensed and worried. I went upstairs and talked to Asif after that I ate lunch it was "pulao" and I went out for discovering new things, I really like to discover new things.

Disappointingly I discovered nothing......

I came in and used my phone and then I slept.. I woke up at a loud scream with lots of emotions in that scream downstairs and it was 'hoorain's' scream. I rushed downstairs as fast as I can without even wearing my slipper's without washing my face I went downstairs even my toe's little finger got injured cuz of my runnimg. What happend to hoorain??????????

What I saw was hoorain was crying and her hands were on her mouth and she rushed towards a 'person' to hug him but unfortunately he pushed HER!!!! okay now he's crossing the limits. I ran towards that 'person' to punch up oh his face I mean how can he push hoorain.. but phuppo stopped me from punching that 'person'. I looked at her in amusement.