Chapter 15

Islamic new year Mubarak 😃
........

hoorain's POV

" Hoor , Anum hurrrrryyy up we have to reach airport on time ."

*Sniffles * jee ammi *sniffles* coming just a minute .

Yeah it is time for us to leave our home . Ammi refused to sell our house because this house contain many memories . And plus whenever we wanna come to Pakistan we will have a place . She handed over this house to anum's mum to take care of it and if they wanna use it they can . And yeah here me and anum are crying our eyes out . I'm sure im looking like a zombie ( wait ! What do u call a female zombie ? ) . Whatever , I really don't wanna leave Pakistan many will be dying to be in my place. No place in the world can be a substitute for Pakistan . I m gonna  miss my country .

"Hoor comeon wash Ur face , standup and come hurryyyy or else we will be late ." amma yelled

" Okayyyy coming ."

With that I carried my luggage and took a last glance at my room and went down .

the atmosphere was extremely sad, i warned anum not to cry or say anything emotional when I'll be leaving cuz of my extreme emotional side.

when we were in the car, anum brushed powder on my face and apllied a dark shade of lipstick which was immediately removed by me and then i applied a light shade of lipstick and she narrowed her her and i gave her a sheepish look.

We are now stuck in the traffic, Karachi and traffic Na .

anum took out a small golden box and handed it over me .

"open it" she said calmly 

"wohoo for the first time in forever i've got a present by Anum!! woah thats like a dream come true" i said all cheerily.

"drama queen" she said rolling her eyes.

i opened the box and it was a white cup and  "I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU" was printed on that cup and it was also signed by anum.

"OH MY GOD!! anum thats a really freaking awesome thing you've ever give me although you've never got me a present but still this one is the best, shakal achi nai hai shukar gift acha de diya" i joked and got a smack at my back in return.

''i also have something for you" i said.

"what? gimme the gift!" she said.

i handed her a blue square box and when she opened it i got the reaction which i was expecting.

"gadhi!!!!!" she said and gave me another smack.

"what isn't it cute?" i said making a cute face.

"no! who give a bunch of garbage paper to your friend???" she asked.

"why isn't it beautiful?" i asked.

"no" she said and kept that bunch of used paper in her bag...

hahaha yes i gave her a bunch of used paper from my textbook..this is REAL friendship.

We bid our good byes to Anum and her mum and entered the waiting lounge.

now i was sitting at the waiting area with amma, waiting for our flight....i unlocked the my cell phone and there were many notifications, first i opened my insta,  where people commented on my picture after that i opened snapchat, i took a little snaps and posted them on my story after that just swiping here amd there on my phone a very shocking notification popped on my phone.

Sheroze's POV:

the maids have cleaned the whole house and now amma was cooking something really good which i can figure out by the smell of it .