chapter 22

Hoor's POV :

"Hoor, Will you marry me? I love you so much. I wanna spend my whole life with you. you have captured my heart. Please I promise ill take care of you and will always be there for you. "sheroze was down on his knee pouring his heart out to me and it feels like I have no ability to move.

I know I shouldn't like that sheroze loves me but surprisingly I do. my heart is beating like a mad and the way he's looking at me is making me feel giddy causing to erupt tingles in my feet.

he is looking up to me expectantly for my answer and before I could even process I said " Yes I'll marry you ."

*Smack*

*Smack*

I groaned " ugh don't spoil the moment."

" yeah you can enjoy the moment when I'll pour a bucket of cold water on you ."

And with that I hastily woke up from the bed and was frantically looking here and there for Sheroze but all I could find was amma's glare.

I groaned and rubbed my face and moaned " ugh ammi I'm awake stop with your glare."

"You better come down in 5 minutes or you'll be dead meat."

"Okay coming ."

just when amma went out of the room it dawned on me that I just had a dream with sheroze proposed me and I said yes !! like I said freaking YESS. I don't know I felt a tinge of sadness when I realized this all was a dream.

Ughh Hoor you are thinking too much, Dreams are always meant to be stupid!! As if anything like this would ever happen in real, Shazyy would never have loved me or more over propose me. Why would he?

But why am I sad? Do I..? Am I...? Nonoo this can't be happening I definitely need to have a shower to filter my thoughts this dream is getting to me.

Before amma gets angrier about me sleeping at an unruly hour because after we came back I was sooo tired because I didn't have a proper sleep last night and all those morning activities made me tired so I slept like a baby and now it 4 in the evening.

I hurriedly jumped into the shower did the normal routine, got dressed into my favourite blue plaid shirt and black skinny and went down.

Amma was in the kitchen so I sneaked up behind her and kissed on her cheek. she was making french fries with tea and I extended my hand to grab some fries but she swatted my hand and said wait till all of them are done.

"Amma, Where is mami? "

" mama and mami went on hopping ."

" oooh okay ."

I strolled into the living room and there was sheroze sitting on the couch watching some show on TV . I was facing his back so he couldn't see me coming. I don't know why my heart started to beat at the sight of him. I regained my self not wanting to be silly and hormonal I flicked his head and went to sit on the other side.

" Whatcha doing? " I asked him.

He was startled and looked at me with a scowl on his face and then gave me s faint smile with this particular look which I can't put a finger on.

" so sleeping beauty is now awake !!" Shazzy teased.

"what you disturbed my precious sleep so I had to complete the hours. " I showed him tongue

" you're such a kid ."

"okay stop fighting you both here are chips and hoor bring the dip from the kitchen."

I got up and went to the kitchen for the dip she asked and I walk back into the lounge.

"Hoor I forgot to tell you something that Bilal's mom invited us on lunch tomorrow she said she wanted to talk about something important and asked me especially to bring you along."

At this, I confusedly looked at her, whereas Shazzy tensed beside her. I don't know why he did that but I'll surely ask him later about it.

" Umm okay and yeah I'll meet Bilal too."

Shazzy cleared his throat and went out saying he wants some water with a frustrated look on his face, I don't know what's going on with him nowadays he is acting really weird and quiet.

Amma surfed through the channels and settled on a Pakistani drama "Yaqeen ka Safar " which was on rerun and I love it.

We both were munching on chips and just then Mamu and Mami came back. They both settled down, I made tea for them and went up to my room.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I messaged Bilal about how we will come to theirs at lunch and he said he knows and was happy that I was coming. I have this girl intuition that Bilal likes me ... and a girl can never be wrong with this, I don't care though I don't feel the same he is a good friend nothing more. Sure he is sweet and quite good looking but I don't have these certain warm feelings around him.

And with that it clicked my mind that I have to talk to Shazzy about whats going on with him.

I knocked at his door on which I heard a faint voice of him to come in. I slowly opened the door and went in, on the sight of me he got up in sitting position. he was wearing a vest which showed his well-toned body. I didn't realize I was checking him and went I saw his face he had a smirk on his face showing that he has seen me checking him out.

I blushed and cleared my throat. GOSH THIS IS EMBARRASSING. HOOR WHY YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS.

I walked in and sat on a chair beside his bed. he was watching me silently. I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous around him. I have never been like this around him. I again cleared my throat and looked at him.

"Sooo I wanted to ask you that why are you behaving so weirdly and being quiet nowadays?

" What weird ?"

" Like you're looking a me like .. "

"Like what?" he said looking in my eye and I cant seem to look away.

" Uhh umm ... you also got tensed when Amma mentioned about going to Bilal's house."

" I told you, I don't like him."

" But why? He hasn't done or said anything to you."

He shifted a little closer to me at which my heart started beating so fast that I think shazzy might have heard it.

" Because I don't like it when you are happy with him. I don't trust him with you ."

" Why?" I whispered.

"Because ... "

"What ?"

" Because I..."

And before he could complete what he was saying his phone rang and he looked at me and picked the call. It seemed like it was an important one, He walked out of his room giving me a face showing will talk later.

I frustratingly let out a small scream and went to my room lost in the thought about what Sheroze was gonna say to me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Assalamoalikum

Here you go with the update.

Please do Like and Comment.

Happy Reading <3