chapter 7

Pappo bacha POV
I mean......

Sheroze's POV
Phuppo called me downstairs with a very very starange message that I shouldn't bring my phone like whyyy?. I went downstairs and saw phuppo was sewing clothes. Phuppo told me that she sewed my pyjamas when I was 4.

"Yes phuppo you called me" I asked.

"No,why?" She asked.

"But you texted me that come downstairs without your cell phone" I saod frowning my eyebrows, and showing her the text.

"I cant use phone properly and I can't even text people, mujh sey tou kuch ka kuch dab jata hai" she said.

"Uhh then who texted me then?" I asked.

"I would have sent something by mistake." she said.

How can she randomly write a big message, huh I guess... uhh I dont know lets not care about it. I was so excited tommorow is asif's wedding its my first time to attend a pakistani wedding.

I went to my room and  my cuboard was opened... okaaayy I didn't opened it I remember,  why is everything so strange. Wait a minute is this house haunted!!?, I took a night bath before sleep so I can sleep peacefully, I was finding my phone but I couldn't find it. Sidetable,bed,cupboard, dressing table no where, okaay this time I was a bit afraid why its looking like this place is haunted....

"If its anyone here so please dont disturb me" I said looking at the walls.

"I repeat if anyone is trying to irritate me then please dont" I said, I was looking like a complete fool.

I lay down on my bed and started reciting ayat-ul-kursi, cuz when you're afraid every little thing seems creepy.

I opened my eyes and sunlight was directly aiming my eyes. Bro do you wanna make me blind?, I changed my clothes and again started searching my phone..... were the hell is my PHONE!!!!

"phuppo did you saw my phone anywhere?" I asked searching on the couch and table. Hoorain was downstairs and her eyes were on her phone. I was jealous that she have her phone but I dont have it.

"No beta, is it lost? She asked.

"Yes I can't find" I replied.

"Dont worry beta you'll find it." Phuppo said patting on my shoulders.

Hoorain took her bag and went out, I ate breakfast, I was still super worried because I was missing my partner... we use to have alot of fun together... I wonder whats he's doing now.

"You have to come at place like right now. And then you'll go in the wedding with my family.. im so hyper and happpppy cuz its my wedding and I'll be with mariam in next eight hours" asif exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and replied:

"Okay okay I'll come at umm at maghrib okay?" I asked.

"Noo you'll come right now. Please I need you" he said like a girl, why he's acting so high and hyper.

"I'll be there at maghrib, I have to do some Important stuff." I said.

"You have more important things than my wedding?" He asked.

"Yeah, my phone is lost somewhere in this house, suddenly everything is soo creepy" I shouted.

"Calm down bro,okay im waiting" he said.

"Allahafiz"

"Allahafiz" I said.

**

I was playing a car game on phuppo's phone (i installed it, phuppo dont play these games) and the door bell ringed, I opened it and it was hoorain.she grabbed an apple and went to her, that girl is seriously obsessed with apples. I wemt to my room and packed my shoes in a shopper, oh boy here we go again... THIS HOUSE IS SERIOUSLY HAUNTED!!! my sherwani is gonee...... why!! What did I did to you mr.ghost, I made the whole house upside down and phuppo was also finding it.. first my phone then my sherwani why why why!!!!