chapter 13

Sheroze POV

Its been a year now since I came from Pakistan,during this   phuppo called  me alot and hoorain I guess she forgot me, well we can do nothing about it.

"Sheroze can you help me with this sofa?" Amma's voice entered In my ear and I ran towardas her.

"Sure amma, what to do?" I asked her.

"Just move this sofa over there amd this coffee table at the left"she commanded by arrowing towards the sofa.

I full filled her command and I heard a bell on the door,  i opened the door and there was abba standing with his brief case.

"Assalamoalikum" I said and he went to his room after replying.

Asif is now settled in Australia, because mariam bhabhi was not looking forward to settle in UK, matlab UK mai aane k bhi nakhre hai!

I went upstairs and checked my phone and there were 12 missed calls by hoorain.

Woaah why that much?

I called her back but then I realized its 3:am in Pakistan but then I realized that hoorain is a night owl not even a bit morning person....

"Assalamoalikum" I said and I knew she's gonna shout so I was prepared.

"Walaikum assalam, why weren't you picking up your calls like someone's calling you and you're enjoying your donuts...wait, yeah donuts. Now would you not ask me why I called you I guess 15-20 times?" She shouted.

"Not 15-20 there was only 12 missed calls" i said casually.

"Nobody wants to talk about missed calls, just ask me what happend!!!!!!!!!" She shouted again.

"Okay okay..., what happend?" I said. With a grin on my face

"Yeah good boy, so as its my last year of media science, I jave a project to capture the most you know what I mean most artistic picture and these will help me to increase my grades" she said.

"So? What can I do about it?" I asked knowimg that she wants me to capture for her.

"So I want you to capture it" she said.

"Nups no way nanananana" I said.

"Please please please please" she begged.

"And what will I get?" I asked.

"A box of oreo" she said and I burst out laughing.

"What? Don't laugh" she said.

"Okay.....okaaay " I said laughing in between.

"So should I sleep peacefully?" She asked.

"Yeah sure oreo" I said.

"Hey! Don't call me that!!!!!!" She said.

"Allahafiz oreo, I'll send you the pics on WhatsApp" I said.

"Okay" she said and I ended the call. And without  realising i dozed off .

"Wake up sheroze, comeon wake up wake up wake up" amma said happily.she was literally jumping .

"Why that much happiness?" I asked.

"Ahhhh your phuppo is coming today!!!" Amma said shreiking like a little girl and I laughed on her actions

"Phuppo?" I asked literally confused.

"Arey phuppo! You stayed there for 4 months but still can't remember her ?" She said narrowing her eyes on me.

"Ohhhhh phuppo!" I said realizing.