Chapter 16: Boys With Fun

Yoongi gasped as he could see a clear symbol glowing from Jin's forehead as well.

"At last, all 5 Bangtan Scouts are together again."

Yoongi's excitement is short lived as he feels a hand reach out grasp his pinkie. His eyes move to the mirror that Jimin and Hoseok are leaning against, looking down at his soulmate's grip on his smallest finger. He turns his head up to the mirror again, his dark eyes taking in the sight of the other three friends dodging this corporeal shadow that seems to be collecting the orbs as it goes, getting stronger along the way.

Yoongi hopes that the guys understand how dire the situation is, but he needs to get the other two up to speed and help the others so they can defeat this shadow-being. He grasps his backpack from his shoulder, unzipping it quickly with nimble fingers as he pulls out a small acorn purse with a long strap and a microphone.

"Here." He shoves the mic at Hoseok and the acorn purse at Seokjin, but they instantly turn to each other and swap items.

"This feels right." Hoseok nods as the acorn purse pulses, and Yoongi looks to him.

"Listen. I know that you guys probably have a lot of questions, but right now is not the time to answer them. I will though, I promise," Yoongi looks at the younger guys fighting still behind them. "Right now, what we need to do is get rid of this shadow."

Hoseok looks at Yoongi and nods. He can see that he's confused, but Yoongi's tone tells Hoseok how critical it was for them to join the others in the skirmish.

"Parada. Say it so you can go help them." Yoongi stands, offering his hand to Hoseok so he can help him stand up. He pushes him towards the foray with a stern look that says he will be better off following directions.

"Seokjin-hyung. Say Segyejeogin and go help. I have to look after Jimin and get to safety."

When Seokjin stands there, looking at the microphone confused, Yoongi's voice turns pleading.

"Seokjin, please."

The desperation in his voice seems to spur movement from Seokjin, who begins moving towards the action.

"Say Segyejeogin!"

Yoongi scoops up a still stupefied Jimin into his arms, moving towards the stairwell to get him to safety.

Jungkook can't believe his eyes. Here they are, his best friends transforming and fighting alongside each other. Hobi has a glowing lasso-like thing he is swinging in his hands, herding the shadow into the back corner of the room. Namjoon is shooting lavender blasts at the shadow, and the little glowing orbs are being released, floating back towards its owner; Jungkook has figured that those orbs were souls and the shadow was feasting on them, growing stronger. Their return fire IS making it weaker, but it's still not defeated. Taehyung has thrown his purple bombs and Jungkook has detonated his tool as well, but nothing is working, and he can tell that they're tiring out.

"Seokjin! Do something!" Hoseok yells, confused as to why the oldest hyung has yet to contribute to the fight.

Seokjin is still standing where he landed after transforming, in his slacks and long sleeved button down shirt. His hair is windswept from the transformation itself, and his eyes are wide in disbelief. Hoseok's voice cuts through the fog in his brain and he glares at the younger man for yelling at him.

"Yah! I don't know what to do with a microphone!" He yells back, almost hysterical with how confused he is, arms flapping at his sides.

"What do you think you do with a microphone?!" Namjoon yells back with an almost laugh, dodging the shadows swipe for a glowing orb.