💦 Chapter 15: 1 - 2Seok Punch 💦

At the Kappa Iota Lambda house, the girls can be seen running in and out as they move their belongings out of the house for the end of the semester. It is the last day to get everything out, their two weeks are up to have the house empty and clean for inspection before the new semester. Kang Min-Jung and Song ChinSun sit on the edge of their beds in the room that they share, facing each other as they whisper back and forth.

"So that love spell she gave us totally didn't work. Jungkook did not fall for me after I kissed him." Min-Jung sulks, dropping her face into her hands. Her dark hair swings softly to and fro, covering her blushing face.

"I think I made a fool of myself instead of making him fall in love. UGH."

ChinSun nods, her recently dyed hair bobbing from the bun on her head.

"I did the same with Hobi-ah. I drank like half the bottle when he picked me up from the hospital, and it didn't do anything. He practically flew out of the house instead of coming into the room with me. I feel jipped."

Min-Jung looks up at ChinSun.

"You need to tell her that we want a refund. Because this 'passed down my family line' shit spell only made me embarrassed. And Jungkook is dating someone else now."

Chin-sun nods. "I'll definitely talk to her."

The girls get up from their beds and finish packing, a little down trodden that their love spell failed.

2 Months Later

You roll over in bed, stretching languidly as the sunlight streams in softly through the window. You peek quickly at the digital clock on the side table, seeing it was barely 7 AM.

"Mmmm..." Your stretching jostles the arms wrapped around you, and you feel them pull you closer as a soft face nuzzles into your neck, soft kisses pressing against your skin.

You feel a nudge at your lower back and smirk. Jungkook in the mornings when he wakes is not talkative, but is all about action, and he likes to use his body to tell you what he wants. His arms that are wrapped around you slowly drift to the hem of the oversized shirt you were wearing, pads of his fingers brushing along your legs, sending goosebumps along your limbs. You shiver as he nips your shoulder, enjoying your reaction to his ministrations. Jungkook loves that your body always responds to him, from chaste kisses to his thumb absentmindedly rubbing the back of your hand, your body is attune to him. He enjoys how easy it is to turn you on. Even now you can feel the warm heat pooling between your thighs.

He finishes pushing your shirt up over the swell of your ass, letting it gather right above your hips, as his hands grip your waist and pull your ass towards him. One hand pulls your top leg up slightly while the other hand maneuvers the head of his morning wood to your opening. He slowly runs it across the length of your slit, spreading your essence from your clit to your opening, stimulating your core and prepping his cock with your juices. You push back onto him, undulating your hips back and forth. You can hear him suck in a breath when the tip slips in and you clench, pulling him in just a tiny bit more.

You giggle softly, and he pushes into you more, turning your laughs into a moan.

"Sssss, fuckkkk," you hiss as he bottoms out into you, his hips thrusting up as his thighs meet your ass. He lets go of your leg, and you squeeze your legs together tightly as Jungkook continues to thrust into you, his hand on your waist to help control the motion.

You tilt your head back as he grunts lowly in your ear, eyes closing from satisfaction. He always fills you up so nicely and this morning's no different.

"Faster, baby..." Your voice is raspy from non-use, sounding sleepy and not as sexy as you had hoped, but Jungkook doesn't care. He submits to your wishes, his hand tangling in your hair so that he can pull your neck back even further. His tongue runs along the length of your neck, followed by sloppy kisses as he pumps into you faster. You meet him blow for blow, pushing yourself back so that he can reach farther into you. His fingers wander up under the shirt before meeting your nipples, perking from the pleasure. He pinches them lightly, relishing in the way that you moan his name in time to a particularly sharp thrust, your ass circling as he holds himself inside you.