I quickly rolled to the side, hearing another gunshot go off.

"DAMN IT!" The man with the gun yelled, quickly ripping a crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket, and throwing it towards me.

He stood completely still now, trembling from the pain I was causing him. He was probably about to activate his quirk.

"I am so dead. Now, he's going to kill me." The man groaned out dreadfully, quickly snapping his fingers and disappearing into thin air.

I dove forward to where the man was just standing, grabbing nothing.

He was gone.

"Damn." I mumbled irritatedly, before quickly turning to Eijirou.

He was about to speak, before his eyes trailed to the crumpled piece of paper that was on the floor.

I quickly scrambled to my feet, running over to him.

"That's the paper that man with the gun dropped. What does it say?!" I asked, coming up next to Eijirou, as he opened the paper.

We both silently scanned over its contents:

I very much enjoyed our phone conversation the other day, Margo. I look forward to seeing you soon. This is just a taste of what's to come for you.

~the man with the "wrong" number

I swallowed thickly, as I blankly scanned the contents of the letter, over and over again.

"Huh? Man with the wrong number? Who's that supposed to be?" Eijirou asked, inspecting the letter more.

My mind replayed back to the phone conversation a few days ago:

"and who do you think this is?" I uttered cautiously, feeling my heartbeat pick up slightly.

"Someone who was supposed to be very useful to me. Someone who could have changed the future, changed the world." The man replied.

I couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated by this guy's voice.

He sounded young. But, he also sounded dangerous.

"I-I think you have the wrong number." I breathed out, trying to control my nerves.

The silent response from him screamed in my ears, making my heart feel like it was going to pound out of my chest from anticipation.

"Heh. You really have no idea what I'm talking about. Do you?" The man responded after some time.

So...this means, the guy who called my burner phone...

This attack was his doing....

I'm sure this has to do with the league of villains somehow.

I turned to Eijirou, noticing he was inspecting something in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked tiredly.

"It's the second bullet that was shot at you. I was running behind you when the guy fired his gun. I simply hardened my body to reflect it, rather than move out of the way to dodge. It landed next to me on the ground. It's....it's weird looking, right?" Eijirou mumbled curiously, turning the bullet around in his palm.

I furrowed my brows to inspect the bullet, noticing what Eijirou was saying.

"Yeah. It's really weird. It doesn't look like a normal bullet at all." I breathed out, twirling the item between my fingers.